ADVERTISEMENT

Your upcoming schedule?

They've done that the last few years for some reason. Finals week is why. Not sure why they couldn't just have finals rescheduled to not be on a Friday but I can also understand because of the whole student before athlete mantra and not wanting to mess with that.

It will put our starters at a definite disadvantage against Illinois though. The bright side is our normal weekday starter in King will be available to pitch some that weekend as well.

I miss having weekday games. Team pitched well, hit well, and gave us something to talk about during the week besides RPI :)

Reactions: donahues17
I miss having weekday games. Team pitched well, hit well, and gave us something to talk about during the week besides RPI :)

Me too. 15-1 midweek losing only to Fullerton by one run.

That record speaks to pitching depth and the ability to come out of the loser bracket.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Me too. 15-1 midweek losing only to Fullerton by one run.

That record speaks to pitching depth and the ability to come out of the loser bracket.

That's one advantage this team has is its pitching depth, while many teams such as Iowa or Maryland tend to lose those midweek games Nebraska and Illinois have won most of theirs. We may lose the first game but have a great chance at running through the losers bracket ironically enough.

That's one advantage this team has is its pitching depth, while many teams such as Iowa or Maryland tend to lose those midweek games Nebraska and Illinois have won most of theirs. We may lose the first game but have a great chance at running through the losers bracket ironically enough.
If that's the case then I would rather see us as the eighth seed than the seventh.

If that's the case then I would rather see us as the eighth seed than the seventh.

Its odd but I think you play the team from the other bracket in the semis so it may be best to be the 8 seed so if we lose to them we won't see them again until the championship game.

Its odd but I think you play the team from the other bracket in the semis so it may be best to be the 8 seed so if we lose to them we won't see them again until the championship game.
Quirky, but true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT