ADVERTISEMENT

Your expectations for Nebraska.

What's more shocking to me, isn't some of the fans wanting a national championship every year, it's the fans that think we should consider ourselves lucky to even be where we're currently at. WTF is wrong is with you people?! How did you become so beat down and apathetic?? Talk about a defeatist "woe is me" attitude. It's like you people get sucked into some mental hang-up that a 30 year career 6 games over .500 coach can't get it done, then that must mean no one can. Nebraska has been on a streak of bad coaches, that has nothing to do with what the program is actually capable of.

Nebraska should literally be winning the West every single year. Not once every 3 or 5 years, EVERY SINGLE YEAR Nebraska should win the West. The West is garbage with the exception of Wisconsin and they're certainly not world beaters.

We should be competitive in the West every year. IMO if we can win the west 1-2 times every 5-6 years that puts us in a position to be in the CCG 2-4 times a decade. If you can win 1 or 2 CCG’s a decade that more often than not puts us in the CFP. I don’t think playing in the CCG a few times a decade is unreasonable at a place like NU, especially with the right coach in place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT