• OAN

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

thecatindahat

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
Well it was Twitter, because it had them all in one spot. But after seeing individuals of all races being beat to death and some within an inch of their life force fed to everyone on twitter I’m not going to lie I had to permanently delete twitter. I was absolutely appalled as a human being being subject to that.

Now it’s just people tearing each other apart or trying to destroy someone. It’s disgusting.

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
I'm not a fan of choosing just one source. Limiting yourself to one source for information leads to what we have now. With that said, I chose the BBC because at least they have, for the most part, an outside perspective and aren't overly biased one way or the other. They do lean just left of center and I do keep that in mind when watching.

It's sad that I don't trust any of the American news corporations, but it is what it is.

BleedNRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2004
Occasionally, I watch OAN (until I switched to Spectrum) and BBC. I avoid ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC at all costs... they're all sock puppets for the DNC. Fox has gone to shit with the exception of Tucker Carlson. Most of my news comes from various sources online (not Breitbart or Drudge).

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Outside of RSS Wall Street Journal, Reuters, also have a news break app that pulls from several places. Mostly that's just for local news though.

Reactions: Nebraska Power

capt'n caveman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2007
Fox "news" is a joke. Shows like hannity, tucker Carlson, Limbaugh, etc are just right wing fodder and conspiracy theory with little to no factual news.

Liberal news media like CNN and MSNBC have for factual information . But since the right doesnt like hearing the truth they just cry "fake news" and dismiss whatever they dont like to hear.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Fox "news" is a joke. Shows like hannity, tucker Carlson, Limbaugh, etc are just right wing fodder and conspiracy theory with little to no factual news.

Liberal news media like CNN and MSNBC have for factual information . But since the right doesnt like hearing the truth they just cry "fake news" and dismiss whatever they dont like to hear.
Uh ok

jedimasterjed

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2013
Blair, Ne

I did not realize Limbaugh was a news show.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002

RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh
Your drive by media is the Pravda of the DNC and it is all communist propoganda and you call that the truth.

Reactions: countrybob

Frostradamus

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014

Username checks out.

nelsonj22

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

First paragraph spot on

2nd is just laughable

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
First paragraph spot on

2nd is just laughable
Maybe you should take a 2nd and actually listen to Rush, Tucker or Mark Levine and you will see they are usually spot on but that doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

Reactions: Nebyank

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Nada. I am not interested in listening to people who are paid to have an agenda.

But I do flip back and forth to pick up the talking points of each side and try to determine where some truth may hide. Then a few international ones to see what it is looking like outside our bubble.

But 99% is online.

H2Oman

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
I don’t need news- according to @rgrachek I already think I know everything so why would I waste my time. Haha

Danimal4NU

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2001
I'm not a fan of choosing just one source. Limiting yourself to one source for information leads to what we have now. With that said, I chose the BBC because at least they have, for the most part, an outside perspective and aren't overly biased one way or the other. They do lean just left of center and I do keep that in mind when watching.

It's sad that I don't trust any of the American news corporations, but it is what it is.

With the slide in journalistic integrity and rise in narrative-serving activist journalism you really can't just trust one source to tell you the whole story. Out of those listed I went with ABC but I try to look at multiple sources to guesstimate where reality lies. Some of my preferred are Christian Science Monitor, Reuters, and Reason. Ya Reason is a libertarian circlejerk but they question authority consistently, not just when it's convenient. That's important.

DaveyDoWin

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2004
With the slide in journalistic integrity and rise in narrative-serving activist journalism you really can't just trust one source to tell you the whole story. Out of those listed I went with ABC but I try to look at multiple sources to guesstimate where reality lies. Some of my preferred are Christian Science Monitor, Reuters, and Reason. Ya Reason is a libertarian circlejerk but they question authority consistently, not just when it's convenient. That's important.

tenor.gif

Good call on Christian Science Monitor. It's sorta dropped off my radar lately but I might have to check in on what they're covering these days.

I like the others too.