ADVERTISEMENT

Your buddy Iowa just lost the number one recruit in their state

Let us guess ... Oliver Miller committed to Michigan. You wouldn't come on here unless you had something to brag about.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Let us guess ... Oliver Miller committed to Michigan. You wouldn't come on here unless you had something to brag about.
I was just sharing the news that we pissed off your "rival"...in quotes because I know Iowa is your B10 rival and not your traditional one

I was just sharing the news that we pissed off you "rival"...in quotes because I know Iowa is your B10 rival and not your traditional one
Seeing their once lauded recruiting class continue to implode in the fall out from Caption Kirk's hypocrisy is always enjoyable news. Thanks for sharing.

Good enough that the Iowa free board is almost on page 3 of their thread within an hour of him announcing...a mix of "I wish him well off the field" and "f him...hope he gets hurts and dies"

That is some interesting reading. A lot of 'he could have been a legend here and he'll never even see the field there.' Pretty sad nobody is calling out the posts that say that they hope he gets hurt.

Reactions: kenstevesusie
And all the pretty girls from iowa go out of state too.
You drive through Iowa and wonder where are the pretty girls. You think to yourself that there has to be some pretty girls here.

But no.
They all moved.
Iowa State use to have some talent.

Reactions: brianm1202
It wouldn't be the first WR from Iowa to go to Michigan. They should be used to it by now. Darboh shunned the fighting Herks too.

And all the pretty girls from iowa go out of state too.
You drive through Iowa and wonder where are the pretty girls. You think to yourself that there has to be some pretty girls here.

But no.
They all moved.

Kind of like Nebraska top rated player last year. Wonder where he signed? Good Luck to Martin.

What does Iowa know any way. They let Kurt Warner get away to Northern Iowa in 1989.

They dragged their dicks all over us with Riley McCarron, the least talented receiver in the Big Ten. Why would Iowa need more talent?
]

Isn't that just the most gut wrenching part of that sh*t show?

Iowa had very little talent on that team and they absolutely DESTROYED us. Iowa was not a good football team at all.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
ADVERTISEMENT