ADVERTISEMENT

Youngstown St gets thumped 35-0

how about when we lost iin the BIG championship to WI?

Wow, nice to throw your entire team under the bus and single out the line and QB, then say (as coaches) "that's on us". Of course, some people think that shows "fire". If he had come out and unemotionally gone over what went wrong, but said "I like this team", some people would call him Mr. Rodgers". It has got to be hard being a coach after a bad loss.

Because I don't like him. Is that good enough reason for you? I want to personally hammer that final nail in the coffin.
He was on my "I don't care" list until his son tweeted out congrats to Wisconsin after they beat us last year. His son doesn't say that if he didn't get that from his dad. Much of that team last year were still his players and he was so bitter towards his previous employer that he wanted those players to lose. I take joy in every loss that man has. He is unfit to be a football coach and a leader of young men or anybody for that matter.

Why is this important? I don't understand why it is necessary to report failure. Bo is gone. People have their own opinions on whether he should be gone. Give it a rest.
Because Sooner is somewhat of a troll. We are beyond Pelini. As Nebraska fans, public Schadenfreude for Youngstown State’s ills is sad. And is emblematic of why we are where we are.

Reactions: jay-cheese
Bo is probably having his agent check out Valdosta State and South Dakota to see if they have any good players that he can come in and "coach up."

Bo is probably having his agent check out Valdosta State and South Dakota to see if they have any good players that he can come in and "coach up."
South Dakota wouldn't have touched Pelini with a 10 ft pole. They've got a new coach who has them in the top 10 after a couple of years. It took Tom lobbying Tressel to get Bo the job at YSU.

Bullshit. Retreads that pretend to be new are what is sad. Pelini is gone and we are so happy for that.
Never pretended to be new.

And taking pleasure in Pelini’s losses is fine, personally. I just think it shows that we’re more concerned with hoping Riley’s predecessors do poorly, hoping that if they lose, it somehow justifies the current coach’s shortfalls.

Bottom line is I hate Pelini with every ounce of my being for the damage he did to this program. Riley never had a chance with the dumpster fire left behind. As long as he collects checks from NU, I wish nothing but bad things to him.
1) That sounds like a miserable way to live.
2) Completely agree with you. We aren't willing to see him through, and that's on us. We're now no better than Texas, their fans, and their admin.

ADVERTISEMENT