ADVERTISEMENT

Young and the LBs

Some of you really need to clean or adjust your sarcasm meter because it is obvious you are being manipulated by one poster. Winking

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Maybe in the interior of the line but not at Rush end we don't have the talent on the edges plan and simple.

Serious question, and I'm a Parrella fan, what has he done on the recruiting trail to improve the [edge] talent or depth chart? Or, are A. Davis, Miller and Neal the answers?

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Serious question, and I'm a Parrella fan, what has he done on the recruiting trail to improve the [edge] talent or depth chart? Or, are A. Davis, Miller and Neal the answers?

We both know or is it 3 of us ? Anyway this is Parrella first year of recruiting at Nebraska.

I like Young. I think he has a solid future.
Our defense regressed in fundamentals at the end of the season. No doubt about it. But that too is a function of depth, fatigue, and injuries. I think our defense was playing hurt and worn out. That leads to poor execution. And then that leads to low morale.

We need more depth, more talent, and a renewed attention to the small things

We looked like we lacked fundamentals(and maybe we did), but I still see all the missed tackles and poor angles a symptom of our lack of athleticism. Tennesee's athletes were faster, quicker, stronger, more explosive, etc. Same with tOSU.

We need more talent and more depth. It's going to take more than two years. I'd say 5 sounds about right.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT