ADVERTISEMENT

You'd think a thread about South Korean Volleyball Twins would be the hottest read here at HB.

You have no idea how much Korean women's volleyball I watched during my two week quarantine there.RollingLaugh

There is more to the story than this though. They have also been harassing their teammate Kim Yeon-koung, who is their superstar. They put themselves ahead of their team and country and there is no future for them in volleyball now.

You have no idea how much Korean women's volleyball I watched during my two week quarantine there.RollingLaugh

There is more to the story than this though. They have also been harassing their teammate Kim Yeon-koung, who is their superstar. They put themselves ahead of their team and country and there is no future for them in volleyball now.
Aren’t YOU the cancel culture king. (fixed missing word)

Last edited:

Who decided they were "harassing their teammate" and "putting themselves in front of the team"?

A court of law, or the court of social media?

Reactions: Blackdog8.1
Hell they would have to close down all high school, college and major league sports in the US if saying mean things and "bullying" in high school were enough to warrant getting removed from a team.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
The chick on the left is not going to age well:
210217171500-lee-jae-yeong-and-lee-da-yeong-exlarge-169.jpg

It will be a srow srow climb back up honor mountain, I bet many are outrage and frustrate over dis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT