ADVERTISEMENT

You may hate Trevor Bauer...

Bauer is a bit of an eccentric nut, but he’s right more often then not.
He’s most definitely not afraid to go say what needs to be said.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Always loved his UCLA hat. Man, those Bruins had some awesome pitching staffs.

They sure didn't win with their offense... the year they won it all I think their offense was 225 out of 280 teams? I know my numbers are off, but not by much. Their defense and pitching were deadly.

They sure didn't win with their offense... the year they won it all I think their offense was 225 out of 280 teams? I know my numbers are off, but not by much. Their defense and pitching were deadly.
I think they won two games that postseason without scoring an earned run. Error, steal a base, sacrifice, sacrifice. They were the masters of this and TD Ameritrade suited their game well.

Bauer is always saying something. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I hate him. The throwing the ball over the centerfield wall tantrum was a bit much for me.
Actually, I kind of liked it, for the spectacle of the momentary sports anger.... could have killed his arm, though!!!

Actually, I kind of liked it, for the spectacle of the momentary sports anger.... could have killed his arm, though!!!
I don't know if he still does it, but early in his career Bauer was a big long-toss guy. Even did it to warm up before starts, basically throwing from outfield-corner to outfield-corner. Crazy. My conspiracy theory is that he's always wanted to show off this skill by throwing over the outfield fence and had it planned for years in the back of his head.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
It is very interesting to hear the angry exchanges among players about the Astro’s cheating. Some guys are not holding back. Then Correa tells Bellinger to “Shut the f*ck up”.

I think the Commissioner is going to have to step in and do something else. What he did obviously fell short as far as the players are concerned. The Astros basically got away with it.

It is very interesting to hear the angry exchanges among players about the Astro’s cheating. Some guys are not holding back. Then Correa tells Bellinger to “Shut the f*ck up”.

I think the Commissioner is going to have to step in and do something else. What he did obviously fell short as far as the players are concerned. The Astros basically got away with it.
I'd have to think that Manfred is regretting his comment that "taking away a piece of metal" would be pointless. So tone deaf.

The title needs to be vacated, and anyone known to be involved in it should be banned from the game for at least a year.

It will be very interesting to see how this affects the 'Stros this season....if they fall flat on their face, I think this blows over, if they have a lot of success, the resentment will only grow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT