ADVERTISEMENT

You love this shizz

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
let’s win this second half. I’m almost convinced the negative posters are paid shills to keep discourse going.

To the true fans: we know we aren’t good. We know we can get better. Buckle down and let’s see if this young staff and young roster can overcome adversity and win.

We love this shizz! Even though we are all having years knocked off our lives

“We are the worst team in the BIG”

Lmao, go cheer for Rutgers bish

Reactions: Top_Gun_
They'll win the game. But they seemed to be running a clinic on how to lose to an inferior team in the first half.

With that said, I think the fumble was a bad call, as well as the drive-killing hold where Jaimes was on his back, flailing his arms at the defender's feet. That's about a 14 point swing right there by the B1G refs.

Reactions: Baxter48
Yeah, well it's been what, 20 years, and this season is a complete crapshow, and it's quite easy to see what is going on, yet the coach keeps making promises and talking garbage while he flushes the program down to new depths. We're all just supposed to cheer and like it? F-that.

Real fans should be outraged. This is a disgrace to all those that played here before and to all the fans invested in this program.

People should be livid.

Reactions: c3o
Yeah, well it's been what, 20 years, and this season is a complete crapshow, and it's quite easy to see what is going on, yet the coach keeps making promises and talking garbage while he flushes the program down to new depths. We're all just supposed to cheer and like it? F-that.

Real fans should be outraged. This is a disgrace to all those that played here before and to all the fans invested in this program.

People should be livid.
Oh come on Nikki. Is the game over? Jeez man

Reactions: Top_Gun_

People should be livid.

The coaches should just tell the media we are awful and I should beat my wife

Oh come on Nikki. Is the game over? Jeez man
You want to watch more of this?

It's not even about a win anymore for me.. it's flat out embarrassing just how they have been playing.

I question those that are taking this sitting down.. already too beat down as fans to not care.

It's not even about a win anymore for me.. it's flat out embarrassing just how they have been playing.

I question those that are taking this sitting down.. already too beat down as fans to not care.

Viva la Mexico

nobody's making you watch, and certainly nobody's making you post.

Reactions: HuskersNC
I wasn't one of the dudes predicting we'd be a playoff contender but we're in a dog fight against a team that got beat by Eastern Michigan.

They'll win the game. But they seemed to be running a clinic on how to lose to an inferior team in the first half.

With that said, I think the fumble was a bad call, as well as the drive-killing hold where Jaimes was on his back, flailing his arms at the defender's feet. That's about a 14 point swing right there by the B1G refs.
Just be grateful the off sides and PI weren't called against the Huskers in the first half. Now THAT was likely a 14 point swing.

It is what it is,....

A long year wains. These guys can’t put it together. This game is on the players. Horrible on field execution

I love it! Great job AM and great job Wandale! Way to stop when it needed it D. Learn to win. Remember this! And keep bringing it!

Lol, half the posters gave up first half. Good thing the team wasn’t as beta as they are!

ADVERTISEMENT