You libs really are losers......

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
CNN is about ratings. Fox is about propaganda. There you go. And your moment of zen -

Just admit you’re a hypocrite hardly. Everyone knows that’s what you are if you can’t admit CNN is as bad as foxnews. When you keep digging down you look like a bigger ass clown. Both networks are propaganda machines out for ratings. They don’t care about putting out real news.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Just admit you’re a hypocrite hardly. Everyone knows that’s what you are if you can’t admit CNN is as bad as foxnews. When you keep digging down you look like a bigger ass clown. Both networks are propaganda machines out for ratings. They don’t care about putting out real news.
There’s a difference. Fox is all about their team. Ratings are secondary. CNN is all about $$. Hell, Roger Ailes who was the CEO of Fox and served Nixon previously setup the network because he believed a Fox News would’ve saved Nixon from impeachment.

Now admit you’re a Trumpist and will always be one. Defending Dear Leader like a good boy always does.

Last edited:

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Looks like he went full Lib! He got it, he got it bad!

RedGuard06

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2013
From what I can see with a quick search, .6% of Americans identify as transgender. Not saying they don’t have legitimate challenges and I’m sure life is tough for them. They are basically a statistical anomaly. Has to be tough feeling accepted.

Seems impractical and unnecessary though to make this a flagship issue as a democrat. No way that a high % of dems voted for Biden because of these issues. It seems more like a diversion tactic. Divide the country, virtue signal, act loud and call people homophobic if they don’t get on board, then slide in policies while the public isn’t paying attention due to all this moral outrage.

I can tell you this, my daughters would be pulled out of school immediately if they let boys into the locker room. Has nothing to do with not liking transgender, gay, etc. I feel like most fathers would understand why.

Reactions: 1160