Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
qanon.jpg

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Lol. Yeah. It's really gaining steam. This random person is clearly a sign of that. Next you know there's going to be conferences and rallies and maybe eventually a pedo political party.

OP serious question. If you posted to your favorite social media that it's ok to be a pedo, do you think you'd get one single person that would agree with you?

No? Ok then it's probably safe to say this is just a fringe nutjob. If yes, maybe get new friends.

Last edited:

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Lol. Yeah. It's really gaining steam. This random person is clearly a sign of that. Next you know there's going to be conferences and rallies and maybe eventually a pedo political party.

OP serious question. If you posted to your favorite social media that it's ok to be a pedo, do you think you'd get one single person that would agree with you?

No? Ok then it's probably safe to say this is just a fringe nutjob. If yes, maybe get new friends.
How did the trans movement start?

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Who had false equivalency on the @Aghusker logical fallacy bingo card? I think I win the pot with your next whataboutism.

Because trans and pedos are the same thing amirite?
Trans was/is fringe and WHO said it was a mental disorder until politics involved.

why can’t same apply to pedo?

Reactions: Bobfather

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Trans was/is fringe and WHO said it was a mental disorder until politics involved.

The biggest reason is one is self identification, the other is an act forced upon another. I know you knew that though.

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
The biggest reason is one is self identification, the other is an act forced upon another. I know you knew that though.
What if it’s consensual? Didn’t Kamala say 16 year olds should be able to vote? If you can vote...

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
What if it’s consensual? Didn’t Kamala say 16 year olds should be able to vote? If you can vote...
Ha. I think I would enjoy conversations/discourse with you in person.

However it being a message board I think we can just leave it to consent laws are what they are and they can’t legally consent.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

Consent is a real thing. Pretending it isn't is being intentionally intellectually dishonest.

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Answer then.

the only reason is because it’s morally wrong. But if you admit that, it open door to other activities that are morally wrong...so people put up other excuses (consent, impacting others, etc).

if we have gay marriage, we should have polygamy, right?

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001

A fringe nut job? He is a professor at a prestigious university. The pedo movement IS gaining movement globally. Sorry you are to ignorant to acknowledge it.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
A fringe nut job? He is a professor at a prestigious university. The pedo movement IS gaining movement globally. Sorry you are to ignorant to acknowledge it.
Alright, sounds good. If it's spreading then next time there's 90,000 fans in Memorial Stadium just stand out front and ask every person you see if they feel like pedophilia is a natural and acceptable sexual preference.

If you get more than one to say yes, then I'll say you're right

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Alright, sounds good. If it's spreading then next time there's 90,000 fans in Memorial Stadium just stand out front and ask every person you see if they feel like pedophilia is a natural and acceptable sexual preference.

If you get more than one to say yes, then I'll say you're right

Well according to this lady, in a crowd of 90,000 people at least a few would have pedophilia on there mind.