ADVERTISEMENT

You have to Love Ryan Held

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
Here is a quote from Coach Ryan Held regarding the next two weeks of recruiting. (Per Husker Husker Extra)

"Gone for two straight weeks,” running backs coach Ryan Held said. “I’ve got to find a place where I can do my laundry. It’s going to be a whirlwind, but I love it. I’ll be driving a lot. I’ll listen to my ’80s music and my country music and make some recruiting calls and get lost in the world. I love it, it’s great."

Go Get Em Coach!

Here is a quote from Coach Ryan Held regarding the next two weeks of recruiting. (Per Husker Husker Extra)

"Gone for two straight weeks,” running backs coach Ryan Held said. “I’ve got to find a place where I can do my laundry. It’s going to be a whirlwind, but I love it. I’ll be driving a lot. I’ll listen to my ’80s music and my country music and make some recruiting calls and get lost in the world. I love it, it’s great."

Go Get Em Coach!

He loves football, but he really loves Nebraska football. Assistants will come and go, but this is one guy that needs to stay on the staff, whatever it takes.

I thought early on with his juco recruiting he would be great for Nebraska. Because honestly, we will never recruit like Alabama unless we cheat also. Ever been to Tuscaloosa?

After seeing the progression of Oz, I'm a believer. I had given up on him. That dude is fast. Where was that? A 235 lb guy that can run. The University of Nebraska cost him life changing money and many, many other kids with talent. I believe that is changing quickly, and Held is a great coach. Whoever gets Ozigbo in the NFL is stealing.

end rant

When the YouTubes go up after Tuesday practice his is always the first one I listen to. Last week's nugget was "I don't care if it is 75 degrees below, our backs don't wear sleeves."

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT