ADVERTISEMENT

You have this crowd and you lay this egg

Too much kool aid for you tonight I see. I guess we will never find out if it’s just a talent/depth issue because Riley is a dead man walking at this point. On to the next one.
you're trying to make arguments that I'm not even making. Go to bed.

NIU, thought we'd win by 10. I was wrong. Troy, I don't predict that early, but if I had to I'd say we'd win. Your Iowa St / OU pick?

Bold pick! I think Troy is a toss up. I picked ISU to cover. I'd bet Purdue beats Troy though!

Well, ISU might just have a better program than we do right now. Let that sink in. The cupboard was not NIU, Ark St., 42 points and 600 yards in one have, struggle against Rutgers, and this sh*t show bare.

You sir, are the master deflector.
Me saying that a fellow poster has no idea if we'd beat Louisville or not means I'm deflecting?

Whew, so you agree it’s nkt only a talent/depth issue but a coaching failure. We agree then.
Not a huge fan of Langsdorf (never was). Other coaches are good enough to be successful, but talent/depth issues are trumping coaching issues.

Well, ISU might just have a better program than we do right now. Let that sink in. The cupboard was not NIU, Ark St., 42 points and 600 yards in one have, struggle against Rutgers, and this sh*t show bare.

You sir, are the master deflector.

True, ISU looks better in Year 2 with Campbell than we do in Year 3 with Riley. Must be all of that talent he inherited from Paul Rhoads' 3-9 team.

If you're still unsure, the '72 dolphins are a decent team.
I love the '72 Dolphins. Undefeated (something Purdue is not). We can come back to this post after next week.

My prediction, Wisconsin beats Purdue by 14.

No way we have the talent yet. Tradition from 20+ years ago doesn't win you games today.
The sad thing is we do have the talent at most positions to have a successful season. Just poorly coached.

ADVERTISEMENT