ADVERTISEMENT

You have this crowd and you lay this egg

Hay seeds. Riley needs at least five years. Can't judge til then unless you are an experienced college coach.

I wonder if Frost is ready? I don't think we'll know until November and he takes the next step! #SFnevergoodenough

This makes me so sad. Grant wistrom leading our prayer. Tradition up the asss I really think we have talent. Unacceptable

Reactions: huskerfan1414
No way we have the talent yet. Tradition from 20+ years ago doesn't win you games today.
Quit. We have more talent than every team in the west and isn't close. To blame this season on a lack of talent is completely ridiculous. We are disorganized, dysfunctional, and most of all soft. It's not talent.

For the Riley supporters this talent issue is the only excuse they have left because they think it can't be refuted.

Quit. We have more talent than every team in the west and isn't close. To blame this season on a lack of talent is completely ridiculous. We are disorganized, dysfunctional, and most of all soft. It's not talent.

I honestly question this...I dont see much talent at all. Precious little on both lines, average WRs and RBs...our LBs are sad, DBs not much better. I see very little talent, more like Minnesota honestly.

Reactions: Minn1954
We certainly have better talent than we show. Riley is a mediocre HC and it shows every Saturday.
Not sure how you blame the coaches for Lee's pick 6, Morgan's fumble and Brown's missed field goal?

Though I didn't like the play call in the pick 6, but if executed it could've result in a 1st down.

For the Riley supporters this talent issue is the only excuse they have left because they think it can't be refuted.
Not blaming this season in lack of talent. But it's clear Wisconsin has more talent than us. Most especially in the D & O line.

FOfff, Get behind Riley! This team was there, two touchdown drops and OZ **** up has nothing to do with coach Riley. I am not saying frost isn't a good coach but Riley needs time and he is bringing us in the right direction, I would bet that frost wouldn't take the job anyway!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT