ADVERTISEMENT

You guys serious with the "Hawkeye Fans" post pinned to the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bitches abound everywhere. That's the problem.
Everybody who ain't a little bitch is trying to figure out what to do the with little bitches.

Start with this:
tombstone-bitch-slap-2-o.gif

Reactions: Crushinator and c2o
A few months ago!?! Rivals upgraded their system last spring, dang near 9 months ago.

When Rivials changed their operating system before the start of the season it reset everything. I was blacklisted from the Penn State board from the Sandusky debacle but can post there now. I've made probably 7 posts this year. As far as Iowa and their posters go i find them beyond contemptible.

Thanks mods! If not for you guys/gals this board would be a glass bottom boat ride through the sewers of humanity. Appreciate your efforts to keep it something enjoyable for the average Husker fan. Have a good night!

You know what this board isn't about? Us mods having to baby sit a bunch of visiting fans because they lack the maturity to discuss anything without acting like ass clowns. We shouldn't have to defend our program on our board. They can talk crap about us on their own board.

Thank you. On THEIR board. Totally agreed. Come over here you better be respectful.

Reactions: HuskerMike85
Yeah, I don't know guys. Pretty weak IMO.

Learn to draw a line - both sides, and then move on.

You and @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life want to talk about weak, go talk to the mods on your board. I've been there once after the B1G championship game, maybe posted 4 or 5 comments. Nothing that was too bad, at least not like the shit I've seen from your posters over here. When I went back there after the Rose Bowl, I found out I had been banned. Now that is pretty weak.

For what.... You have to be kidding
I hope we just don't ban people for being fans of another team.

This guy was obviously trying to be a douche. Im sorry if you arent smart enough to figure that out on your own. I like the banter with Herkie fans at times too but they do get out of hand and need some time away from our board. So no, it is not for being a fan of another team, it is for being a dumbass. Im guessing this would go for any other teams fans as well if they acted like 12 year olds. Some Herkie fans are pretty cool on here but most are asshats.

Frankly, I agree. To call out one school's fans and say you'll start blocking is a bit like Donald Trump saying Muslims shouldn't be allowed into the country. Just leave it at "if you can't follow the rules, you'll be banned.". Why does it matter what school you're from?

A very odd post in my mind.

Reactions: schuele
So did Perdue.
So you says Perdooo just scored. It's Purdue.

You could have made a point by using Wisconsin, but unfortunately that was another year and another coaching staff. Using Purdue as a comparison to the epic beat down you received from Stanford in the Rose Bowl in front of millions of people in the second year of a playoff system that was supposed to eliminate mismatches like this is nowhere close. Nebraska closed the gap to 10 points. That is not a blowout. You closed the gap to 29 only after the Stanford coach showed mercy and called off the dogs.

And you wonder why - after the country witnessed one of the best teams Iowa has ever produced in history that you still can't crack the top 25 in your recruiting class?

Not sure it makes them feel better but it sure makes them look like they need to mature quite a bit.

I would not put every fan in a certain fan base at the same maturity level. It seems most opposing fans go to other sites just to act like idiots. Sometimes it even brings out the immature nature of fans of the home site.

I know, just do not come to our site. It happens on all sites and that is why the premium forum is more level. Basically because it is its own fan base bashing each other:)

I enjoy learning more about your team, recruiting opportunities and a good conversation.But anymore the post are being hijacked by 4-5 posters. It happens everywhere.

Anyway, Wednesday is getting closer and good luck with your remaining recruits.

Reactions: timnsun
So you says Perdooo just scored. It's Purdue.

You could have made a point by using Wisconsin, but unfortunately that was another year and another coaching staff. Using Purdue as a comparison to the epic beat down you received from Stanford in the Rose Bowl in front of millions of people in the second year of a playoff system that was supposed to eliminate mismatches like this is nowhere close. Nebraska closed the gap to 10 points. That is not a blowout. You closed the gap to 29 only after the Stanford coach showed mercy and called off the dogs.

And you wonder why - after the country witnessed one of the best teams Iowa has ever produced in history that you still can't crack the top 25 in your recruiting class?
Recruiting class was 90% done in August...if we see any recruiting increase it will be for 2017.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
While I can appreciate you intentions on trying to keep the board civilized, you have missed the mark.

Even if the majority of objectionable content comes from Iowa, pointing the post at Hawkeye fans is myopic.

If you want to remind board users on how to comment with some sense of civility, then try doing that in your own content.

What I interpreted from the sticky was this.

"You Hawkeyes are being meanies, and if you don't stop, I'm going to not be your friend anymore"

When you could have simply said something like,

"While we appreciate interaction from everyone, regardless of fandom, those who violate board rules may face losing the ability to post in the future."

I would not put every fan in a certain fan base at the same maturity level. It seems most opposing fans go to other sites just to act like idiots. Sometimes it even
brings out the immature nature of fans of the home site.

I know, just do not come to our site. It happens on all sites and that is why the premium forum is more level. Basically because it is its own fan base bashing each other:)

I enjoy learning more about your team, recruiting opportunities and a good conversation.But anymore the post are being hijacked by 4-5 posters. It happens everywhere.

Anyway, Wednesday is getting closer and good luck with your remaining recruits.

And as I stated earlier in the week, most of your brethren could learn quite a bit from your approach and demeanor. Unfortunately you and a small group of others are not followed by the majority of your message board fans. The majority comes here not to discuss sports but to call names, trash Nebraska, troll and act like an embarrassment to Iowa.

Two months of dealing with this daily is enough. Your mods won't tolerate it and neither will we.So if you want to continue to embarrass yourselves please do it on your own site.

Take care Bhoppy.

While I can appreciate you intentions on trying to keep the board civilized, you have missed the mark.

Even if the majority of objectionable content comes from Iowa, pointing the post at Hawkeye fans is myopic.

If you want to remind board users on how to comment with some sense of civility, then try doing that in your own content.

What I interpreted from the sticky was this.

"You Hawkeyes are being meanies, and if you don't stop, I'm going to not be your friend anymore"

When you could have simply said something like,

"While we appreciate interaction from everyone, regardless of fandom, those who violate board rules may face losing the ability to post in the future."

I see your point and I also see the point of the mod that pinned it. I`ve gone back over the last few weeks and the bans are Iowa guys not Wisconsin, not Michigan,
not Ohio State, not anyone else`s fans but Iowa. None of us thought those banned were big meanies as you stated. They were however here to trash Nebraska fans,
programs,the state of Nebraska and Husker posters. Big meanies no, disrespectful, juvenile, and embarrassing to themselves, yes. Time to move forward and talk sports
as adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT