ADVERTISEMENT

You guys serious with the "Hawkeye Fans" post pinned to the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
100-emoji-Hoodies.jpg

Did you even read what I said? Stop trying to create something that doesn't exist. People are banned for violating board rules not because they are Hawkeye fans. I really can't believe you even said that.

Post was meant for donaues17.

Oh ouch. Football or basketball?

Thanks for proving the point. Trolling around the Nebraska board constantly to make yourself feel better.

Not sure it makes them feel better but it sure makes them look like they need to mature quite a bit.

I have to admit that after getting stuck in Winter Storm Jonas on the east coast and returning to workplace headaches late in the week, some of the back and forth I was reading with the Hawkeyes was entertaining and helped me to forget my stress for awhile. This is especially true for the bit#$-slapping HTO was laying on some of their interlopers. However, after a day or so their attacks got old fast.

I have to admit that after getting stuck in Winter Storm Jonas on the east coast and returning to workplace headaches late in the week, some of the back and forth I was reading with the Hawkeyes was entertaining and helped me to forget my stress for awhile. This is especially true for the bit#$-slapping HTO was laying on some of their interlopers. However, after a day or so their attacks got old fast.

I'd rather have HTO or you or I or any of us on the Husker board defend our program instead of the mods pushing the ban bottom when the discussion has both points of view whether some of us like it our dislike it after all that is what a message board is for.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I'd rather have HTO or you or I or any of us on the Husker board defend our program instead of the mods pushing the ban bottom when the discussion has both points of view whether some of us like it our dislike it after all that is what a message board is for.

You know what this board isn't about? Us mods having to baby sit a bunch of visiting fans because they lack the maturity to discuss anything without acting like ass clowns. We shouldn't have to defend our program on our board. They can talk crap about us on their own board.

Scarlet, I'm glad you feel that way and will understand when I say you don't speak for all or I suspect even most of us. I for one am sick of every post degenerating into who has a bigger schlong, Iowa fan or Nebraska fan. It doesn't even matter what the thread is about it degenerates into pointless childish bickering. We get a commit and its an argument about who didn't want him, or 20 years ago, or who's record was better this year, or trophy case. Is that really why your on this site?

Reactions: donahues17
I think it is hilarious they can't behave - I work with Iowa fan.....he needs to be banned

*Purdue...which leads to my next point.

I've been a standard lurker for quite a while on this board. I like to see what's going on, but generally don't have much to add. In the past 3-4 weeks, I can count on one hand the number of intelligent posts from Iowa fans that I've read. I know not all of you are that unintelligent, I have good back and forths with plenty of your fans, but it's pretty obvious you're simply trolling to troll and those that aren't have come unarmed to this battle of wits

Reactions: sparky62
Scarlet, I'm glad you feel that way and will understand when I say you don't speak for all or I suspect even most of us. I for one am sick of every post degenerating into who has a bigger schlong, Iowa fan or Nebraska fan. It doesn't even matter what the thread is about it degenerates into pointless childish bickering. We get a commit and its an argument about who didn't want him, or 20 years ago, or who's record was better this year, or trophy case. Is that really why your on this site?

It all was started by an Iowa poster hearing that all 3(Fant,Farniok and Jackson) were all committed to Iowa and Egg ended up landing on their face and the majority of us let them have it by posting how wrong they ended up by making the accusation in the first place...

And I never said I speak for everyone but plenty defended the program on the threads including some mods.

These threads are stating to show a dislike for each other which means a rivalry is starting to evolve now that we have been in the B1G for for 5 years going on 6.

Last edited:

Exactly but when people come here to trash our program and our fans that does not coincide with the criteria you just stated. Have you missed the personal attacks, insults, and name calling that has permeated this site since mid November? Enough is enough.

It all was started by an Iowa poster hearing that all 3(Fant,Farniok and Jackson) were all committed to Iowa and Egg ended up landing on their face and the majority of us let them have it by posting how wrong they ended up by making the accusation in the first place...

And I never said I speak for everyone but plenty defended the program on the threads including some moods..

These threads are stating to show a dislike for each other which means a rivalry is starting to evolve now that we have been in the B1G for for 5 years going on 6.

This all started the week before the Iowa game and has continued to get worse.

This all started the week before the Iowa game and has continued to get worse.

We wanted to ruin their unbeaten season and some of us told them we would.
Ya they teased us because we had a losing season.

We teased back not winning the B1G CCG and getting blown out in the Rose bowl,

They teased us back because we lost to them in Basketball and they added with Football and Baseball and Rassling ( which I don't give 2 $£its about).

Now it's we have a better recruiting class than they do...
Etc. Etc.Etc.

Ya they teased us because we had a losing season.

We teased back not winning the B1G CCG and getting blown out in the Rose bowl,

They teased us back because we lost to them in Basketball and they added with Football and Baseball and Rassling ( which I don't give 2 $£its about).

Now it's we have a better recruiting class than they do...
Etc. Etc.Etc.

If this were teasing as you state we would not be having this conversation. This has gone far beyond teasing.

Weird how they were MIA from November 2014 to recent.
I believe when Rivals did an update a few months ago, the blacklist went away. Meaning, everyone could post again. This is probably why the influx of trolls. Same thing happened on the free board at Hawkeye Report.

Do people from here actually go post on other teams boards constantly? Annoying.

I believe when Rivals did an update a few months ago, the blacklist went away. Meaning, everyone could post again. This is probably why the influx of trolls. Same thing happened on the free board at Hawkeye Report.

Correct.

Do people from here actually go post on other teams boards constantly? Annoying.
Some Husker fans come to the Iowa boards. Some are good, some are bad. Scarletred is pretty good. Alum-Ni is good. HuskerTim has been around and would probably be considered a troll if he was an Iowa fan on this site.

The guys that keep coming back are mostly good guys to have conversation with.

I am one who is happy to see this 'debate' put to sleep for a now. It was old during Thanksgiving week and it has only been the same regurgitated crap over and over again since then.

I am not trying to be mean, or generalize.
But Iowa fans suck at trolling, and seem to have a problem with grammer and spelling.
If you are going to send people here to troll, send someone literate.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

A few months ago!?! Rivals upgraded their system last spring, dang near 9 months ago.

to be fair I read that message and immediately thought that this board must be full of little bitches.

Little bitches abound everywhere. That's the problem.
Everybody who ain't a little bitch is trying to figure out what to do the with little bitches.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT