ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are in good hands with Frost.....

CoastGuard2018

Walk On
Jul 25, 2017
Just need to be patient. He is doing a lot of little things that will pay major dividends down the road. Improving the strength program, facilities upgrades, reinvigorating the walk on program. I don’t think some people fully realize how bad things were when he took over. Pelini did not recruit well the last few years he was in Lincoln and Riley was unfortunately a train wreck. Frost will have you guys competing for the West on a regular basis in a couple of years once he flips the roster and installs his culture.

I think there were too many people on this board knew how bad our program was when SF took over..
We were just hoping we see more improvement by this time in year two..

Reactions: Thrasher31
I agree completely. I was just disappointed in how poorly the team played last night, as I'm sure others were. A loss was certainly expected, but not another performance that belonged on a high school field. I'm hoping the focus on player development and S&C will start to turn things around. Next week is a big test to see what kind of mettle this team has. The season can still be decent if we win the games we're supposed to. That will show progress, IMO.

Just need to be patient. He is doing a lot of little things that will pay major dividends down the road. Improving the strength program, facilities upgrades, reinvigorating the walk on program. I don’t think some people fully realize how bad things were when he took over. Pelini did not recruit well the last few years he was in Lincoln and Riley was unfortunately a train wreck. Frost will have you guys competing for the West on a regular basis in a couple of years once he flips the roster and installs his culture.
Bump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT