I imagine this will be the new one.

inclusive_1920x.progressive.jpg

With Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity to all

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Nope…..at this point fly the flag you believe in. Seems everyone else does that anyway now
Except if the flag represents something that is non-woke and doesn’t represent some marginalized group like purple Pedophiles of Libmerica. Anything resembling an American flag is considered racist and hate speech. Why do you think they want to change it to something more ghey.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
I don't think we should have flags or countries anymore.

We should just make it so everyone works for Amazon and worships World Emperor Bezos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

dragonraider1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
I don't think we should have flags or countries anymore.

We should just make it so everyone works for Amazon and worships World Emperor Bezos.
But wouldn't at some point Emperor Bezo feel a need to recognize his world dominance by a simple banner flying in the sky. Hatred for America cannot be disguised by stupidity.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
Except if the flag represents something that is non-woke and doesn’t represent some marginalized group like purple Pedophiles of Libmerica. Anything resembling an American flag is considered racist and hate speech. Why do you think they want to change it to something more ghey.
I mean if we’re being honest the “United” states of America are gone. The left will never agree with the right and vice versa. It would take another legit 9/11 type event to bring people together and for the sake of safety I hope that doesn’t happen. I’ll fly what I believe in. Others can fly what they believe in. I choose to fly the red white and blue and I won’t apologize for that.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
I mean if we’re being honest the “United” states of America are gone. The left will never agree with the right and vice versa. It would take another legit 9/11 type event to bring people together and for the sake of safety I hope that doesn’t happen. I’ll fly what I believe in. Others can fly what they believe in. I choose to fly the red white and blue and I won’t apologize for that.
And I think that’s the point which America is at. Fractured. I think conservatives are tolerant enough in today’s world to accept half naked people parading down the road and flying their own made up pride flags. If you want to do that, I’m not going to interfere with that. The other side says it is their obligation to tear down any symbols of “hate”, which now includes the American Flag. The intolerance of the intolerant left is pushing conservatives, provoking them to fight back, and then you get media ignoring hundreds of riots to focus on one event that fits their agenda. The left needs to know that tolerance runs only so far until the right pushes back, and that isn’t going to be pretty (as evidenced by Jan 6).

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
And I think that’s the point which America is at. Fractured. I think conservatives are tolerant enough in today’s world to accept half naked people parading down the road and flying their own made up pride flags. If you want to do that, I’m not going to interfere with that. The other side says it is their obligation to tear down any symbols of “hate”, which now includes the American Flag. The intolerance of the intolerant left is pushing conservatives, provoking them to fight back, and then you get media ignoring hundreds of riots to focus on one event that fits their agenda. The left needs to know that tolerance runs only so far until the right pushes back, and that isn’t going to be pretty (as evidenced by Jan 6).
For me it’s pretty simple: do what you need to do to feel safe and be happy with your life at the end of the day. That’s fine, do your thing. But I’m also going to do the same regardless of how you feel about it. I’m going to believe in what I believe in, say what’s on my mind, have my own opinion, and live my life based how I believe is correct. And I won’t apologize for that.

I am perfectly fine if someone wants to use their first amendment right, as I should be able to, as anyone should be able to. But when things become dangerous and destructive, on either side of the spectrum, don’t care, last summer or January 6th, that’s where you lose me. I’m done after that. Respect is gone. Handle things professionally and respectively like grown ass adults.

jw.3

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
going to continue to fly my THIN BLUE LINE flag to support the boys keeping us safe from marijuana coming into our neighborhoods

Reactions: nelsonj22

Latest posts