ADVERTISEMENT

you can probably add Arkansas to the mix

And yet still closer to sniffing the CFP than you are. What are you looking at a 5 year turnaround?

My point exactly. You guys have a great coach and season and can’t Come close to filling the shoebox you currently have.

There are schools that have the fan and program support to give a coach like Frost or Campbell what they need to have a shot at the NC.

Several of those positions are in play this season.

My point exactly. You guys have a great coach and season and can’t Come close to filling the shoebox you currently have.

There are schools that have the fan and program support to give a coach like Frost or Campbell what they need to have a shot at the NC.

Several of those positions are in play this season.

The stadium will be full for the next game. I don't think you realize how much stuff there is to do/compete with in Orlando. I and others throw parties/events all the time and it is customary for 40% of the people who RSVP to actually attend. UCF used to be a big draw in town and will again. Right now soccer has been the family sporting event due to price increases with the Magic and UCF.

Maybe not Florida but that job has some serious administrative problems. Tennessee and Nebraska, yes. This cycle isn't nearly as good as last cycle. UCLA, Texas A&M, Michigan, Notre Dame, LSU and Arizona State (SF wife's home state) all could open up next year.
The cycle is only beginning. Wait until the season is over. UCLA and Texas A&M will open up this year as will Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT