You can’t be FOR LGBT rights and AGAINST Grooming

ehenningsen

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
Here we go, the wedge issue is now completely working to attack LGBT rights.

And y'all said it wouldn't happen.

RedHour

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
Not that I would want to climb into the pathologic mind of these people. But this is what you get when you have no moral compass other than "if it feels good, do it." Secular hedonism on full display.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
This whole “grooming” talk that has started coming up more and more in the last couple weeks might be a new low for the right on fear mongering.

ehenningsen

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2004
omaha
This whole “grooming” talk that has started coming up more and more in the last couple weeks might be a new low for the right on fear mongering.
They won their wedge issue and are now focusing on a new target.

It's scary times format of us who are directly affected by this.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
"Fear mongering?" You think this behavior should be normalized?

I think when you have a parade for people to celebrate their freedom to express their sexual orientation it’s probably not a great idea to bring your kids.

RedHour

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
I think when you have a parade for people to celebrate their freedom to express their sexual orientation it’s probably not a great idea to bring your kids.
d6d36f1b-446c-4767-a5a8-24bb98eb0f64_text.gif

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I don't have much issue with the colors and generally stupid outfits. But the nudity and such is over a boundary.

Otherwise this sort of feels like when people were being 'groomed' for the idea that black people weren't going to be slaves for too much longer. A simple cling to bigotry while most 'normal' gay people just want to have as close to a life as everyone else.

Reactions: ehenningsen

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
It’s not possible to celebrate sexual orientation without acting like complete deviants and sickos with children around? Why is the LGB community not speaking up about this?

No I agree, there’s acceptable public behavior that clearly this isn’t. But I just don’t get the angle the right is taking that it’s “infecting the minds of children”

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Why won’t the community as a whole raise this concern? Instead, it continues to be celebrated.

I am not sure. I don't attend the parades and I am not a member of that community, I guess is the way to put it. So I could only speculate as to the why and I'm guessing it's because in order to get any coverage these days it has to be on the more outlandish or extreme side of things. It's probably in part to troll the people who'd never be on 'their side' in the first place. And based on the various posts it seems to be working for that.

Much like the BLM's riots or the MAGAts insurrection, I do believe that things can go too far to the point it is counter productive to their message and goals. Saying things like defund the police, attempting to overturn a free and fair election, or doing a group meat spin down dodge street won't really accomplish what anyone is looking for.

Aug 31, 2001
I am not sure. I don't attend the parades and I am not a member of that community, I guess is the way to put it. So I could only speculate as to the why and I'm guessing it's because in order to get any coverage these days it has to be on the more outlandish or extreme side of things. It's probably in part to troll the people who'd never be on 'their side' in the first place. And based on the various posts it seems to be working for that.

Much like the BLM's riots or the MAGAts insurrection, I do believe that things can go too far to the point it is counter productive to their message and goals. Saying things like defund the police, attempting to overturn a free and fair election, or doing a group meat spin down dodge street won't really accomplish what anyone is looking for.

So will they come around anytime soon, or just keep at it? THAT’S why people view them as sickos and it won’t change until they try to.

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
So will they come around anytime soon, or just keep at it? THAT’S why people view them as sickos and it won’t change until they try to.

I dunno, but I'd probably just avoid taking my kid to a parade/protest that may expose them to things. Like I wouldn't take one to Sturgis or Mardi Gras.

There are millions of LGTB people, so I'd probably consider what the millions do on a day to day basis which is just go about their lives like everyone else with the exception of their love life. I'd avoid lumping all of them in to the nude parade category.

c3o

All-American
Apr 24, 2018
They won their wedge issue and are now focusing on a new target.

It's scary times format of us who are directly affected by this.
Remember when this gayford was quiet as cities burned. Sucks when there’s pushback. Unless you’re a powerbottom like this loser

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
If this was a (insert your nationality or hetero cause here) and the same activity was taking place, would there be outrage and arrests? that is all you need to ask yourself.

Things like Mardi Gras do not outrage me at all. I just wouldn't take kids there. Some for any other possible adult nudity based thing.

Tuco Salamanca

Head Coach
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Things like Mardi Gras do not outrage me at all. I just wouldn't take kids there. Some for any other possible adult nudity based thing.
Apparently you are not familiar with the the trans strip shows at the local establishments and other kid friendly places. They don't do New Orleans style Mardi Gras parades at the schools, no K-3 students are throwing beads at chicks showing their tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldschool1964

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Apparently you are not familiar with the the trans strip shows at the local schools and other kid friendly places. They don't do New Orleans style Mardi Gras parades at the schools, no K-3 students are throwing beads at chicks showing their tits.

So... you are telling me there are tranny strippers entertaining first graders?

Tuco Salamanca

Head Coach
Aug 18, 2016
Albuquerque
Reactions: Oldschool1964

Latest posts