ADVERTISEMENT

You are looking live at the hornets nest that is Boulder

Jun 27, 2001
Denver, CO
Greetings my red friends and yes I come in peace. I'd like to extend an early and warm welcome to the hornets nest and share with you the following observations and prediction.
Observations:
  • The bloom is off the red rose with the performance in Lincoln last Saturday
  • The Vegas line has moved from NE -9 to NE - 3.5, a very ominous drop
  • Montez handily wins the edge over Martinez at the ever important QB spot
  • CU O-line is young but talented and will be game ready
  • CU Defense also young but my sources deep within the program tell me they are bowing up and poised to make a statement
  • If you listen closely within Husker Nation you can hear the quiet and uncertain mumbling about Frost
  • Tucker and his staff have passed first test, give the nod to CU on coaching skill and acumen
  • Perhaps the deepest WR corps in the nation (CU) has been seen salivating all over campus this week
  • CU fans on notice to treat all who enter our fine town with respect
FINAL PREDICTION - CU 51, NE 34

My offer stands to any and all who want a beer and a nip of whiskey to stop by my tailgater as a sign of peace.

You really need to get back on your meds as soon as possible. You are having a break from reality.

Wow, you have sources deep within the CU program? No wonder you can offer such keen, gripping insights.

Can't believe they're not behind a pay wall. I feel like I'm stealing, being able to read them for free.

Greetings my red friends and yes I come in peace. I'd like to extend an early and warm welcome to the hornets nest and share with you the following observations and prediction.
Observations:
  • CU Defense also young but my sources deep within the program tell me they are bowing up and poised to make a statement
  • If you listen closely within Husker Nation you can hear the quiet and uncertain mumbling about Frost
  • Tucker and his staff have passed first test, give the nod to CU on coaching skill and acumen
  • Perhaps the deepest WR corps in the nation (CU) has been seen salivating all over campus this week

My offer stands to any and all who want a beer and a nip of whiskey to stop by my tailgater as a sign of peace.

cu defense got worked over big time by a lousy CSU team

Tucker and his staff passed the first test against a lousy CSU team,
last year cu beat the Rams worse than they did this year, no Tucker around then

Best WR Corp in the country belongs to about 15-20 other teams before cu

cu offense played one of the worst defensive units in D1

Keep the laughs coming

Mods please nuke this thread. This troll gets a bigger hard on every time somebody feeds him.

So the defense is going to make a statement by giving up 34 points? That's not much of a statement there bud.

Reactions: donahues17
tumblr_ol2dqbxwAL1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

The only thing about your post related to coming in peace is your offer of a shot. Of course that was after you took quite a few shots, to include your avatar. Might want to step out and try coming in again. Straight up TROLL post!

• The bloom is off the red rose with the performance in Lincoln last Saturday. CU's performance was non to spectacular.
  • The Vegas line has moved from NE -9 to NE - 3.5, a very ominous drop Those odds are meant to drive bets, Nebraska is still picked to win!
  • Montez handily wins the edge over Martinez at the ever important QB spot Not even close.
  • CU O-line is young but talented and will be game ready ...and we're just sitting back and twittling our thumbs!
  • CU Defense also young but my sources deep within the program tell me they are bowing up and poised to make a statement. We made one!
  • If you listen closely within Husker Nation you can hear the quiet and uncertain mumbling about Frost. Sorry, not even close, but nice try!
  • Tucker and his staff have passed first test, give the nod to CU on coaching skill and acumen. You've beaten CSU for five years straight! Four of those years were prior to Tuc, and CU scored more points then. Come on.
  • Perhaps the deepest WR corps in the nation (CU) has been seen salivating all over campus this week Gauge by CU fans. Okay! Best in the nation, come on? You played CSU and they held your best to 9 receptions.
  • CU fans on notice to treat all who enter our fine town with respect So they should be on notice with the way they act!

Observations:

You got nothing
You dont understand your own team, let alone ours.
Dont quit the night job, as it was before 3 o'clock mtn time when you posted this.

I asked you in a previous thread where EXACTLY your tailgate will be. No answer. Probably because you're an Io_a troll and don't know Boulder.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Observations:

Save your greetings you don't come in peace you come to be an ass. Let me offer some observations for you.

*The piss bottles are warm and ready in Boulder for Saturday CU loss.
* The line mean very little the beginning of the season.
* Martinez had one of, if not his worst game since being at Nebraska. Odds are he will not have another this year.
* To combine your 6-8 bullet points. CU has maybe 3 or 4 players that would play at Nebraska, all other starters would be on the 3 deep.
* I will be surprised if CU is anything but sCUm towards Neb fans.

FINAL PREDICTION you are on the right track, but reverse it. NEB 56- CU 34

Keep you beer and whiskey, you will need it. Going to be a long game and year for the Buff fans.

Reactions: l.a. husker
Observations:

Fair...I would drop the score by about 20 for each team...probably a closhish game into the 4th...maybe 17-14....and then either stupid turnovers from the huskers or big plays will break it open 31-14....we have too many freshman or sophomores at key positions. We were awful last year and a lot of teams underestimated us and we still couldn't win a game on the road. And our only decent win was helped by the weather. Our offensive problems are systemic right now...going on the road to play an unfamiliar foe, and we have obvious confidence issues on offense is a recipe for a lot of turnovers and overall poor play. Defense is good but the entire team is built around explosive offense...and the defense is hung out to dry too often in the name of Frost's great oregon offense. I hope they can slow it down a bit.

Observations:

“Poster, just suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Puffs fan. But I repeat myself.”

hornets nest?
maybe if your fans could put down the bong for a quick minute.
your qb and wr are legit.
i would drink a beer and a shot of whiskey with anyone...i have no alcohol allegiances.

It was pretty s

It's pretty solid, a few questionable choices, but better than most.
Nah, it's solid top to bottom. Montez handily wins over Martinez........rumblings about Frost. This guy has it down to an art. Clearly not an Iowa fan, way too cerebral for them.

Nah, it's solid top to bottom. Montez handily wins over Martinez........rumblings about Frost. This guy has it down to an art. Clearly not an Iowa fan, way too cerebral for them.
It has a hole or 2, but definitely better than an Iowa fan.

Fair...I would drop the score by about 20 for each team...probably a closhish game into the 4th...maybe 17-14....and then either stupid turnovers from the huskers or big plays will break it open 31-14....we have too many freshman or sophomores at key positions. We were awful last year and a lot of teams underestimated us and we still couldn't win a game on the road. And our only decent win was helped by the weather. Our offensive problems are systemic right now...going on the road to play an unfamiliar foe, and we have obvious confidence issues on offense is a recipe for a lot of turnovers and overall poor play. Defense is good but the entire team is built around explosive offense...and the defense is hung out to dry too often in the name of Frost's great oregon offense. I hope they can slow it down a bit.
Are you a Nebraska fan but just need some anti depression meds or something? Not a joke Im serious. I have family with depression and it is bad stuff to go through life and have no help. Or are you one of the pretend husker fans, who is really an Iowa fan looking to get you shots in under the cover of darkness? If you are really a husker fan, that is no way to go through life as a fan. That would suck feeling so horrible and finding little positive in my team.
I understand Nebraska has not been Nebraska for a very long time. I understand these last 4 years have been some of the hardest any of us can fathom. I get it, it has sucked. We do have some positive going.
* We have an HC who is from here and understands Nebraska and what it takes to win.
* We have an HC and staff who have already found success at the college level and know how to do it again.
* We showed great improvement from the first half of last year to the back half of last year.
* We have made some strides in the S&C, which took a 3 year hit and will take time to gain back.
* We have a very young team filled with some pretty great talent, who will only get better with time.
* We have a D who after years has showed at least a spark of life.
If we are still playing like this towards the back half of the year, or in 2 or 3 years then yes. I and many will probably be joining you in the negative Nancy routine. This team will get in together as the year goes. Im less confident we will see the 9 or 10 wins me and others had predicted. I still think we get to that 7-8 win range and at the very least go bowling for the first time in 3 years. Baby steps, we are in a marathon, not a sprint.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
I think everyone in solana beach gets trampled, theyre weak, and young too. Often ,people from solana beach are lost, and is the main reason for trampling.
Even when they hear the word buffalo, they go into trample mode.
Solana beach is not in oregon btw

Reactions: SkerInCo
Observations:

I squash hornets under my boot. The Nebraska football team will do the same.

Observations:

B!tch made.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT