ADVERTISEMENT

You are an AD...

Miles by a millimeter since he made the NCAA tournament. Barry was dull reminded me of mo Iba,doc thought his charm would take him a long way. I think NU basketball is cursed like the Cleveland Indians or the cubs or redsocks at one time need to find out what the curse is!!! Need a giant exorcism

Miles by a millimeter since he made the NCAA tournament. Barry was dull reminded me of mo Iba,doc thought his charm would take him a long way. I think NU basketball is cursed like the Cleveland Indians or the cubs or redsocks at one time need to find out what the curse is!!! Need a giant exorcism

Leave Moe alone,. Loved playing for him, but hated his coaching style.

Leave Moe alone,. Loved playing for him, but hated his coaching style.
No disrespect. Question for you did he pattern his coaching style from his dad? The only thing I remember about hank iba is the screw job he got at the Olympics

No disrespect. Question for you did he pattern his coaching style from his dad? The only thing I remember about hank iba is the screw job he got at the Olympics

He definitely admired his Dad...Not sure if he coached like his Dad. But his reliance on one player, Kurt Thomas did him in the end. Solid defensive coach, but his offensive strategy was bland. Did not give his guards the same freedom he gave the bigs. The first look was always inside., but Kurt wasn't in shape for that. He lost the team in his last year.

Billy Tubbs turned that around in one year at TCU. The guards were a focal point to as well, which allowed Kurt Thomas to have one of the best seasons in NCAA history, leading the nation in scoring and reboundimg.

ADVERTISEMENT