ADVERTISEMENT

You all are selfish jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBRforLife1

Head Coach
Feb 18, 2020
I am disgusted with you. Here we are in November and football has been going on for 8 weeks - well only 3 weeks in the B1G because we are so much safer - and we have now hit the dreaded milestone of ZERO football deaths.

Don't you know this is "the most deadly phase?" It's going to be "a dark winter!" If you have any hope of not killing grandma you'd better cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. It's obvious you don't care about risking someone else's life. We are in a SPIKE!!!!! and it is SURGING!!! and there is just so much we don't know!!!!

Except we know the worst is yet to come!!!! (Disregard how we test more than anyone else on the planet at higher PCR levels too.)

How many more weeks of ZERO deaths will it take before you all wake up and realize how selfish you are!?!?!?!

I am disgusted with you. Here we are in November and football has been going on for 8 weeks - well only 3 weeks in the B1G because we are so much safer - and we have now hit the dreaded milestone of ZERO football deaths.

Don't you know this is "the most deadly phase?" It's going to be "a dark winter!" If you have any hope of not killing grandma you'd better cancel Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. It's obvious you don't care about risking someone else's life. We are in a SPIKE!!!!! and it is SURGING!!! and there is just so much we don't know!!!!

Except we know the worst is yet to come!!!! (Disregard how we test more than anyone else on the planet at higher PCR levels too.)

How many more weeks of ZERO deaths will it take before you all wake up and realize how selfish you are!?!?!?!
Another post on this? smh

wow dude. are u still complaining that blacks get to vote too? must be a miserable life. but carry on if its good for your mental health

Reactions: Eph97 and JDskibum
wow dude. are u still complaining that blacks get to vote too? must be a miserable life. but carry on if its good for your mental health
I love how your first instinct is to play the race card. You're obsessed with race. I'm sure many people of color appreciate your contributions to society and their safekeeping

An important weekly thread. Dont let people get away with their bullshit and ram all positive news down their throats just like they did with their apocalyptic predictions.

What about albinos? They literally have zero pigment.
Albino lives matter.

040721114352_l.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cornstar
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT