ADVERTISEMENT

Yorkies - The scourge of frontyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

swansonpancho

Mar 27, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, I was in front of my house with my (leashed) Australian Cattle Dog. A Yorkie came racing (unleashed) across the street towards my dog. My 60 lb dog was being choked as I pulled his snapping jaws away from the still advancing Yorkie. My dog's feelings are still hurt that he didn't get to meet the challenge. Ban Yorkies.

Reactions: RedSea
My parents had a teacup yorkie. It died last Friday night. A hawk got it. Not joking.

So yeah, yorkies are practically a killing machine, unless there is a hawk around.

Mods please lock this thread because I can't deal with reality and I'm going to piss and moan till I get my way. I think all threads that I don't like should be immediately locked!

Mods please lock this thread because I can't deal with reality and I'm going to piss and moan till I get my way. I think all threads that I don't like should be immediately locked!
Looks like you're gonna be doing a lot of pissing and moaning, aren't ya.Winking

Looks like you're gonna be doing a lot of pissing and moaning, aren't ya.Winking
Sparky, being a mod I'm a little disappointed in you joining in the "Inside Joke" club.

Obviously an article about a "Pit Bull" attack is not Political or Religious, but as you can see I've been here since 2003 and "Pit Bull" attack threads never end well. People are all over the spectrum on the issue, and seems to always piss me off. I'm sure they offend others as well, they just don't speak up.

This thread was started as a joke. I understand that they are just poking a little fun of my comment(which I still stand by). Just think it is in poor taste you are okay with it!

I don't have any more sympathy for a little dog that gets worked by a big dog when it starts a fight than I did for my own dog who got his butt handed to him when he started a fight with a 95 pounder and I had to pull the other dog off him.

I will usually chase the other person's dog off and give them the old Cesar Millan finger jab if they won't get the message and go away. Pisses the owner off, but I remind them they'd rather see me do that than pay for stitches and since they didn't have control of their dog, I took control. I'm a SUPER popular guy at the dog park...

Sparky, being a mod I'm a little disappointed in you joining in the "Inside Joke" club.

Obviously an article about a "Pit Bull" attack is not Political or Religious, but as you can see I've been here since 2003 and "Pit Bull" attack threads never end well. People are all over the spectrum on the issue, and seems to always piss me off. I'm sure they offend others as well, they just don't speak up.

This thread was started as a joke. I understand that they are just poking a little fun of my comment(which I still stand by). Just think it is in poor taste you are okay with it!

I will always offer my opinion on any subject, even if it means having a little fun in a thread. Being a mod has nothing to do with it and if people get disappointed in me when I offer that up, then so be it. I can live with that. What always gets my goat though is when people think it's ok to post what they want but the minute a mod speaks his mind they climb all over it. Little hypocritical, don't ya think?

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I will always offer my opinion on any subject, even if it means having a little fun in a thread. Being a mod has nothing to do with it and if people get disappointed in me when I offer that up, then so be it. I can live with that. What always gets my goat though is when people think it's ok to post what they want but the minute a mod speaks his mind they climb all over it. Little hypocritical, don't ya think?

Not necessarily, but when you post in a thread that was generated to single me out. Then, yes

Explain the board rules to me please. Obviously everyone has the right to post whatever they want given this thread, but where do you guys draw the line?

Everyone has an Opinion, and the right to say and believe whatever they want. Including individuals that go over the top and get so worked up they start calling people names.

Not necessarily, but when you post in a thread that was generated to single me out. Then, yes

Explain the board rules to me please. Obviously everyone has the right to post whatever they want given this thread, but where do you guys draw the line?

Everyone has an Opinion, and the right to say and believe whatever they want. Including individuals that go over the top and get so worked up they start calling people names.
Don't be such a racist please.

My post had nothing to do with you at all what so ever. It was a light hearted post meant in jest to the person that I quoted, no more, no less.

My post had nothing to do with you at all what so ever. It was a light hearted post meant in jest to the person that I quoted, no more, no less.
Fair enough, I can except that... Every post in this thread following the rules of the board?

Ok, which ones do you want me to look at? Just come out & say it.

You know what I'll take the bait. Litespeedhuskerfan... can't hold his emotions in check and his post calling me a dork as a little over the top. Is that straight forward enough?

Edit: I put him/her on my ignore list, so he/she may have edited since the original post. Either way I'm 34 years old, and don't really find grade school/high school name calling very beneficial to the board.

You know what I'll take the bait. Litespeedhuskerfan... can't hold his emotions in check and his post calling me a dork as a little over the top. Is that straight forward enough?
It was a compliment. He thinks you have a whale-sized penis. Moving on.

Edit: I put him/her on my ignore list, so he/she may have edited since the original post. Either way I'm 34 years old, and don't really find grade school/high school name calling very beneficial to the board.
Post has been deleted. Now lets all have a great day and get things back on track. I'm going to lock this one. No way it goes anywhere but down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT