Yet another “Do as I say, not as I do” Lib!!

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
They were all vaccinated and they moved two 6 tops together. And she owned up to it. A politician accepting blame and not lying or deflecting is refreshing.

Plus she has to govern all you ridiculous Michigan militia pew pew gi joes.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Her family seems to violate the rules quite a bit. If you remember the boat incident. I'm betting they never followed the rules to begin with.
Man, keep the husband and kids out of it. Don't even go there. That's suck!

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Man, keep the husband and kids out of it. Don't even go there. That's suck!
Sorry the citizens of the state SHOULD ABSOLUTELY go there if the first family of the state doesn't follow the rules. Don't tell me where to go . You are not the web-Stasi.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
They were all vaccinated and they moved two 6 tops together. And she owned up to it. A politician accepting blame and not lying or deflecting is refreshing.

Plus she has to govern all you ridiculous Michigan militia pew pew gi joes.
You mean constitutionally correct use of firearms against a tyrannical government!

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
If she were wearing one, there would be a thread about how big of a moron she is being around fully vaxxed people. But these 'scandals' are refreshing compared to previous.

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
If she were wearing one, there would be a thread about how big of a moron she is being around fully vaxxed people. But these 'scandals' are refreshing compared to previous.
I don’t really have a comment on your post. I just picked it because many of the liberals on this site may not understand the real underlying issues. The underlying problem is that restaurant s and bars are required operate under ordnance’s that require outdoor seating only or limit seating. These businesses have been struggling and then the government officials come in and don’t hold themselves responsible to the limits they require of the businesses. I accept the governor’s explanation. We all screw up once in a while. But it’s a bad look. The people that make the rules have to be extra careful that’s part of the job. That’s what they owe the voters. I give her big props for changing the rules today.

Reactions: sklarbodds

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I don’t really have a comment on your post. I just picked it because many of the liberals on this site may not understand the real underlying issues. The underlying problem is that restaurant s and bars are required operate under ordnance’s that require outdoor seating only or limit seating. These businesses have been struggling and then the government officials come in and don’t hold themselves responsible to the limits they require of the businesses. I accept the governor’s explanation. We all screw up once in a while. But it’s a bad look. The people that make the rules have to be extra careful that’s part of the job. That’s what they owe the voters. I give her big props for changing the rules today.
Very well said. Though personally I'm not a fan of Whitmer at all.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016

I am well aware of the issue, sacrifices, and how hypocritical it is to make rules and not follow your own rules. We had our own personal challenges the last year between at home school with 2 kids, while trying to work from home (thankfully could work), and the like.

But I am also aware of instances like where Rand Paul will try to roast Fauci for wearing a mask to an indoor congressional hearing, call it a "show" and tell him how stupid he is for wearing one. Even if it is following rules that Fauci helped come up with. Soon as Fauci took the mask off Rand would be like "Which is it Fauci, mask on or off".

Per the pubs they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Unless its a fellow pub breakin the rules.. then it's freedom and stickin it to the man. My reply was more about the 'gotcha' nature of all this.

Latest posts