ADVERTISEMENT

Yet again we are getting screwed by the big ten

jlb321

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 8, 2014
Is our team going to get any tv coverage? And I haven’t taken the time to look at our schedule but you can almost guarantee that Nebraska has the toughest schedule in the league

40 dudes, and I bet not one of them has a girlfriend or wife. Video geeks are a sad species..

40 dudes, and I bet not one of them has a girlfriend or wife. Video geeks are a sad species..

There's a pretty good chance that you're wrong about that and if they don't so what. I guess now at least the band geeks have another group to share the flak with. I'm sure some could make jokes about people who spend time posting on a college football message board but whatever.

Reactions: bigboxes
There's a pretty good chance that you're wrong about that and if they don't so what. I guess now at least the band geeks have another group to share the flak with. I'm sure some could make jokes about people who spend time posting on a college football message board but whatever.

Nerd alert nerd alert nerd alert!!!!!

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=coopypoopy

Diamond 4. If he’s the best they’ve got, they’re in trouble.

Looks like he plays top lane carries pretty much exclusively, too, which is unfortunate for them because the meta really favors tanks at the moment.

;)
Dude you better carry a broom stick around with you. You’re gunna need it to beat away all the chicks that are going to be throwing themselves at you when you use that lingo.

9lCkRJ.jpeg

Dude you better carry a broom stick around with you. You’re gunna need it to beat away all the chicks that are going to be throwing themselves at you when you use that lingo.

No stick needed. Happily married to a woman who likes spending time with me playing some games, and is gracious enough to act interested when I talk about others.

Your archaic opinion about my hobbies means nothing to me.

Reactions: saluno22
Cut him some slack poindexter. He probably isn’t aware that it’s cool to play fantasy video games as an adult.
Yeah, it’s only cool for adults to play fantasy games pretending to be NFL coach/gms, drafting, trading and cutting players, making agonizing start and sit decisions, poring over stats and trends, sifting through injury reports, and analyzing player and team matchups, all in an attempt to maximize make-believe point totals for scoreboard over friends/competitors.

No stick needed. Happily married to a woman who likes spending time with me playing some games, and is gracious enough to act interested when I talk about others.

Your archaic opinion about my hobbies means nothing to me.
Settle down Sheldon.

Yeah, it’s only cool for adults to play fantasy games pretending to be NFL coach/gms, drafting, trading and cutting players, making agonizing start and sit decisions, poring over stats and trends, sifting through injury reports, and analyzing player and team matchups, all in an attempt to maximize make-believe point totals for scoreboard over friends/competitors.
Yes. Everything you listed is “cooler” than playing video games. FTR I don’t do either anymore.

Yes. Everything you listed is “cooler” than playing video games. FTR I don’t do either anymore.
Probably the last time I played a video game was on my Atari 2600 or maybe my mattel handheld classic football game and I only played fantasy football a few times and got creamed because I didn't spend the time to do the things I listed above, I just found it curious that you seemed to single out fantasy games as some sort of generational thing that adults shouldn't enjoy when there are hundred of thousands if not millions of adults who enjoy a game with "fantasy" literally in the name.

Probably the last time I played a video game was on my Atari 2600 or maybe my mattel handheld classic football game and I only played fantasy football a few times and got creamed because I didn't spend the time to do the things I listed above, I just found it curious that you seemed to single out fantasy games as some sort of generational thing that adults shouldn't enjoy when there are hundred of thousands if not millions of adults who enjoy a game with "fantasy" literally in the name.
Just bustin balls old fella. Relax. You hardcore gamers are so tightly wound.

Michael Jordan having 'retired,' with $40 million in
endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every
night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but
he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he'll make
$618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.

If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX
($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

If someone were to hand him his salary and
endorsement money, they would have to do it
at the rate of $2.00 every second.

He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round
of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for
that round.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100- meter dash in the
Olympics, and about
$15,600 during the Boston Marathon .

This year, he'll make more than twice as much
as all U.S. Past presidents for all of their
terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...
If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next
500 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has
at this very moment.

Game over. Nerd wins .....

$618 while boiling it.

that round.

Olympics, and about

terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...
at this very moment.

Wow

$618 while boiling it.

that round.

Olympics, and about

terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...
at this very moment.

You think Bill Gates plays a lot of video games?

Checking out the handles, gotta give the best one to: "noscope360dorito"

lolz

And on cue, the video geeks come out of the woodwork.

So why are you posting on here ?

Reactions: HuskerDana
And on cue, the video geeks come out of the woodwork.

I would hardly consider myself a video geek. I play some Call of Duty for an hour or two before bed to unwind. Both of my kids enjoy video games but also have active lives with school activities. I guess I'm just not one to judge a person for doing what they enjoy. Even if judging people is what makes you happy.

ADVERTISEMENT