ADVERTISEMENT

Yes We Want McKenzie Milton

I would like him to come here because what we have sure as hell will not get it done. Nor will our coaches help them. I don’t think he will, though.

Were close to being a .500 team. And sadly I would take that right now.
true.. I noticed a graphic they threw up towards the end of the game, and the whole league was basically 2-4 or 2-5.. not that we should like it, but we fit in this year.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Guy knows how to win. Said it before and I’ll say it again, if we don’t take him we’re idiots. We have a team that needs to learn how to win and he knows how to show it.

He doesn’t want to go to Nebraska, that’s silly. He’s going to either FSU, Miami, Ole Miss, or Arkansas.

Beat me to it... Frost just doesn’t have it... I hoped he did, but he does not..

He seems like a good kid. I wouldn't wish this mess upon anyone. The kid isn't stupid enough to come here and probably doesn't want to anyway. Noah 2.0 all over again. Only this kid was actually a good player. He would never see the field anyway, since Frost has had a hard- on for Martinez since he arrived on campus.

If you think Frost has a hard on for Martinez you should see the tent he'll pitch for Milton.

He seems like a good kid. I wouldn't wish this mess upon anyone. The kid isn't stupid enough to come here and probably doesn't want to anyway. Noah 2.0 all over again. Only this kid was actually a good player. He would never see the field anyway, since Frost has had a hard- on for Martinez since he arrived on campus.

Nebraska would be a one loss team this year if they had a competent qb.
That is my feeling. How many times the entire, literally the entire season, did NU complete a pass of more than 20 yards? I swear it must be 3 or 4 total times. Even with the old option teams NU was good throwing the ball when they wanted. Teams know our QBs are wildly inaccurate and limited to screens, qb runs, and handoffs. It's fricking anemic. Bring in Milton or anyone that can throw and move Mccaffrey to WR where he could become an NFL player.

McKenzie Milton at 75% would be better in my opinion then what we have right now, AM and McCaffrey
will not lead us to win consistently, hear again I don’t know if our evaluations of QB’s is poor or were just not
developing as we should, they’ve certainly developed QBs at Oregon and at Central Fl In the past.

Hopefully he can come here and be coached up one more time by the horse whisperer. I'm sure he'll be a Heisman candidate again in no time.

I love Adrian, great captain/person and want the kid to succeed. But in 3 seasons now he only wins 1 out of 3 games he plays in, end of the day that’s the only stat that matters. Not only does he over throw guys that are wide open but he doesn’t give guys a chance to make plays that aren’t wide open either. Then you have the short passing game that is just brutal and well it’s just not working. Frost is undefeated when his offenses score 35 or more, we hit that once this year and won. Never would have dreamed offense would be our problem with Frost but it has to start and end with #2. I would love to see what a 75 percent Milton could do @ this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
1. I filtered this list by Passing Efficiency (QBR) and see quite a number of small-time school QBs in the top 25 group. Every single one of them would be an upgrade, so I’d be getting the message out that if anyone is willing to come to Nebraska, we’re looking.
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs

*AM is at #60 by the way- basically a 3 year starter in essentially the bottom half.

2. If Smothers can’t beat the incredibly low passing bar set by AM and LM, then what in the world is going on with QB recruiting and development? Three 4* players in a row and you can’t teach one to do what QB’s are supposed to do?

Do these guys piss on the wall instead of the toilet? How do you practice this skill every day and miss throws as consistently and by so much as we do? The number of short throw misses and deeper ones that aren’t even close is staggering.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATX Husker
Why in God’s name would he come to Nebraska?!
Because he loves Frost and knows the offense. There has to be some comfort there.

I don't know if he would come here or not, but you can't ignore their relationship.

My humble opinion is Milton is Frost's last chance to salvage his job here. We will be average at very best with Martinez or Luke.

If Frost doesn't out a hard press on Milton I think we are looking for a new coach after next season.

Because he loves Frost and knows the offense. There has to be some comfort there.

I don't know if he would come here or not, but you can't ignore their relationship.

My humble opinion is Milton is Frost's last chance to salvage his job here. We will be average at very best with Martinez or Luke.

If Frost doesn't out a hard press on Milton I think we are looking for a new coach after next season.
I don’t see Frost essentially kicking Martinez to the curb by doing that.

Reactions: ATX Husker
Receivers are open downfield and our QBs can't hit them. Either that or switch to the option.

You could put Mahomes back there and it wouldn't matter. When your offensive line can't block anyone nor can they get any push, the game is over!

Right now I do not see a single coach on our roster that has improved any player other than our strength and conditioning coach.

Reactions: oldjar07 and nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT