ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, screw Texa$.....

Refs tried so hard to screw wv on their last drive, not letting them snap the ball while Texas defenders took 10 sec to get off the field.

Reactions: bomber89
an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when your team takes the lead with 16 seconds left? Come On, that's garbage!

an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when your team takes the lead with 16 seconds left? Come On, that's garbage!
Especialy when they were already called for it earlier, but ref kicked WV best lineman out of the game for a shove to the chest, a damn shove and kicked out

Reactions: bomber89
I actually stopped caring about Texas years ago so whether they win or not doesn’t affect my day.

The main jackasses that screwed us over are long gone now and really they are suffering their own karma. They never should have let Mack Brown or Rick Barnes go.

Their terra cotta hall of fame was the best though

IMG_1473.jpg
24vi521.jpg

W VA gets the 2 point conversion to go up 42-41 on the 3rd attempt after tx used 2 to's.....garbage no D conference anyway! lol, and another add :01 for tx Offense, but not in FG range.

I love the title of the ESPN article..."Texas scores go ahead TD in final minutes, but loses on final play" Like there was another team and stuff, another team that has a better record, and you do not even know which team beat them on a final second 2 pt conversion. Not into conspiracies but texas stuff is obvious.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT