ADVERTISEMENT

Yant/Runza NIL - the definition of a perfect match

I could get blasted for saying this by the Yant truthers out there, but why in the hell would Runza hire a backup RB to do commercials for them?

Reactions: shocksker
I could get blasted for saying this by the Yant truthers out there, but why in the hell would Runza hire a backup RB to do commercials for them?

Probably cheaper NIL money than hiring a starter. Maybe even inflationary reasons/concerns. Winking

Reactions: BleedRed78
1) Everything has a price. Yant is cheaper than Casey Thompson.

2) Yant is still a well recognized fan favorite. Now that I think about it, nobody would recognize Grant yet and I bet Yant is more recognizable than Rahmir.

Yant seems to be a fan favorite. And given his weight saga, it’s clear he likes to eat. Big fella, likes to eat, perfect match for Runza.
Hope his compensation isn't all the runzas, fries and chili he can eat

Was also wondering about a promotion -- e.g. free Runza if he rushes for over 100 yards, free frings if he rushes for over 50 yards, etc.

Reactions: Sunovabum
How about free cheeseburgers if there isn’t a false start by the offense in a game? Winking

Reactions: Baxter48
We are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for players who have been properly coached and developed elsewhere while the kids who originally committed to us suffer from negligent coaching , injury prevention and post injury care

these poor kids are left to schlep the gloried hot pockets we call runzas and low class namesake T shirts that I can imagine only family would ever consider purchasing and then only out of pity

it’s a damn disgrace

Last edited:
  • Haha
We are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for players who have been properly coached and developed elsewhere while the kids who originally committed to us suffer from negligent coaching , injury prevention and post injury care

these poor kids are left to schlep the gloried hot pockets we call runzas and low class namesake T shirts that I can imagine only family would ever consider purchasing and then only out of pity

it’s a damn disgrace

Well said. Push'n some merch ... so awesome.

Probably because he has more name recognition than the others despite not being a starter.

Reactions: blackshirts25

it’s a damn disgrace

"We" aren't paying anyone anything...

it’s a damn disgrace

Who is this "we" you're referring to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT