ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoos

RedSea

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 18, 2001
I suppose this has been explained somewhere, but why is it that when I click at the top on Football, Roster, it takes me to some Yahoo sports site, and when I click on a player name there, it takes me to some other Yahoo page with lots of ads and nothing about the player.

I suppose this has been explained somewhere, but why is it that when I click at the top on Football, Roster, it takes me to some Yahoo sports site, and when I click on a player name there, it takes me to some other Yahoo page with lots of ads and nothing about the player.
Because rivals is owned by yahoo and yahoo wants you to look at ads so they make more money.

It's Yahoo's exceptional new format. College football...none of the time.

Reactions: baseball31ne
yahoo sports used to be awesome. now it's dogshit and i don't even bother.

yahoo sports used to be awesome. now it's dogshit and i don't even bother.
Oh come on. It's pretty sweet. Everyone loves reading articles than turn sports into politics all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT