Ya, there's no problem with COVID and illegals.......

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Not surprised by the Dem scumbags.

Migrant child coronavirus outbreak: Whistleblowers say they were told to downplay infections at Fort Bliss

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Reactions: HuskerCK and 1160

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
Yeah, I was told that was a lie and the numbers aren't that bad. Here is three lib services that say otherwise. 😳

These stories and the OP should not surprise anyone. Something like this has been brewing for a couple of months. Security at our southern border is a joke. The US for all intents a purpose is being invaded. Belittle that statement if you will. Call it hyperbole. But, the President is sworn to protect the country from foreign threats. Releasing unvaccinated illegal adults into this country to infect our citizens is a threat. Is Biden committing treason?
You can’t fuss about unvaccinated citizens in Texas, or Arizona or California, but when we are adding several thousand to that number every week, how do the hospitals handle this constant in flow of new cases over and above the citizens in their towns and cities? How do the schools open in August?

Last edited:

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
These stories and the OP should not surprise anyone. Something like this has been brewing for a couple of months. Security at our southern border is a joke. The US for all intents a purpose is being invaded. Belittle that statement if you will. Call it hyperbole. But, the President is sworn to protect the country from foreign threats. Releasing unvaccinated illegal adults into this country to infect our citizens is a threat. Is Biden committing treason?
You can’t fuss about unvaccinated citizens in Texas, or Arizona or California when we are adding several thousand to that number every week. How do the hospitals handle this constant in flow of new cases over and above the citizens in their towns and cities? How do the schools open in August?

Like I said in a previous thread, the Dems don't want our country to go back to normal. They are the party of chaos and right now every facet of our country is reeling in chaos just like they planned.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Yea, there's a problem all right, I don't know how I'm going to have the time to fvck all these new horny immigrants.

• Haha
Reactions: 1160 and dee_s3

diehardhusker1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
If we continue on this trend of endless Covid masking, social distancing or even the lockdowns it will ruin this economy and I believe will never look the same again in this country. I have stated multiple times I have been in the hotel industry for 30 plus years (I have gone through the Gulf War, 9-11, Economic Blow up from 2008-2011) and Covid by far has absolutely devastated one of the largest industries in the world even if you combine all of those other events that took place. You can not have social distancing with a large association of say 4000 people - there is no meeting space in a city that can host that size of meeting and have to social distance them properly (this includes the largest convention cities Las Vegas and Orlando).

With that happening again it causes the groups to then enforce Impossibility and they can get out of their contract without penalty causing the hotel and every worker not to get paid. Think about it for just one hotel that has a 1000 rooms---do you know how many people work in just that one hotel? It is no less than 300-350 people which includes, Sales & Marketing, Convention Services, Accounting, Audio Visual, Rooms division (Housekeeping), Engineering ETC ETC ETC. What our politicians are doing to this country is treasonous as far as I'm concerned in an effort to keep people on the government dole and control everything they can. The problem is that does not pay enough to take care of my out of control property taxes, Plates for my Vehicle, Utilities, Mortgage, Groceries etc. If it happens again you are going to see a complete meltdown of the economy that any of us has never seen and the fall of the United States to a country we never thought we would be as our enemies will pounce and pounce hard.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Bring in the illegals FASTER!

It means more fraudulent Democratic voters as the Fauci virus kills off more Republican voters!

Hooray!!!

Democratic dominance forever!

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Bring in the illegals FASTER!

It means more fraudulent Democratic voters as the Fauci virus kills off more Republican voters!

Hooray!!!

Democratic dominance forever!

That's what I said. How do we make room for the new poor (illegals)? By killing off our old poor.

We don't have room for everyone.

tenor.gif

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
If we continue on this trend of endless Covid masking, social distancing or even the lockdowns it will ruin this economy and I believe will never look the same again in this country. I have stated multiple times I have been in the hotel industry for 30 plus years (I have gone through the Gulf War, 9-11, Economic Blow up from 2008-2011) and Covid by far has absolutely devastated one of the largest industries in the world even if you combine all of those other events that took place. You can not have social distancing with a large association of say 4000 people - there is no meeting space in a city that can host that size of meeting and have to social distance them properly (this includes the largest convention cities Las Vegas and Orlando).

With that happening again it causes the groups to then enforce Impossibility and they can get out of their contract without penalty causing the hotel and every worker not to get paid. Think about it for just one hotel that has a 1000 rooms---do you know how many people work in just that one hotel? It is no less than 300-350 people which includes, Sales & Marketing, Convention Services, Accounting, Audio Visual, Rooms division (Housekeeping), Engineering ETC ETC ETC. What our politicians are doing to this country is treasonous as far as I'm concerned in an effort to keep people on the government dole and control everything they can. The problem is that does not pay enough to take care of my out of control property taxes, Plates for my Vehicle, Utilities, Mortgage, Groceries etc. If it happens again you are going to see a complete meltdown of the economy that any of us has never seen and the fall of the United States to a country we never thought we would be as our enemies will pounce and pounce hard.
Are you vaccinated?

Whether you are or not, maybe you should be directing your ire at the morons that aren't vaccinated. This would all be behind us if everyone was vaccinated.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Are you vaccinated?

Whether you are or not, maybe you should be directing your ire at the morons that aren't vaccinated. This would all be behind us if everyone was vaccinated.

I don't believe that to be true. The narrative would change again, and there would be a new "reason" to be on lockdown or whatever is happening in cities.

Reactions: HuskerCK and dee_s3

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
How can you be serious about covid, when they're allowing them to decline the shot, but mandatory for us.
Exactly the hypocrisy of the Democratic Administration is showing. Biden’s agenda is coming apart. He has been riding Trumps vaccine momentum but has not been able to develop a plan of his own to reach unvaccinated OR the undocumented immigrants crossing into this country.
Seems pretty simple you want in, get vaccinated. We take your picture and your finger prints ( or better yet a DNA sample), then you can enter. Just because your a political refugee does not mean you have an unconditional right to enter this country.

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
Most transparent admin ever.
I went back to reread the original story, and it hit me. Ft Bliss is in El Paso Tx. It is not clear from the story exactly when this occurred but sometime between April and towards the end of June. Kamala Harris, on her one trip to the border, chose to go to El Paso the end of June. Wouldn’t you expect she was briefed on this outbreak/problem at that time? Did any of this get reported in the press at that time? Most transparent Administration ever, indeed.
it would be interesting to have someone ask Harris if she was briefed on this story when she was in El Paso. If yes, then why didn’t you mention it to the press? Was this a cover up? If she wasn’t briefed, why wasn’t she briefed? Was this a breakdown in communication or an attempt at coverup?

diehardhusker1

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Are you vaccinated?

I am as my entire family is but again I would never shame someone who is not because I truly do not know anyone's private or personal circumstances. The things that are said about people vaccinated or not is a complete deterrent for lots of people. When the narrative changes weekly that means it brings bad messaging and as you can see that is exactly what is happening. Message one you vax no mask, now you vax and you mask all the way to are we going back to masking everyone while allowing thousands across our border who are or not tested or vaxed. Its very hypocritical on the outside looking in.

Reactions: HuskerCK

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Are you vaccinated?

You must have been, of you were old enough checking to see if a Jew had a star sewn in or not.

you democrats are redic.