ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all need to fire Chins:

We told you he was awful.*

Could be Sad. TO couldn't get his defense right for a long, long time and bringing over the entire staff wreaks of potential substandard assistants that were masked previously. We'll see.

Great win today. You guys are playing lights out and we'd better see Milton in NY come Heisman trophy ceremony. At least he makes the finals. Kid is special.

Defense looked much better today for UCF as well, lots of speed outside. You should be able to press a bit and stock the box more. Hope you guys go undefeated the rest of the way my friend.

He was pretty awful today. But to be fair, Brohm is probably one of the best X’s and O’s coaches in the country. It won’t be the last time he goes in dry on Chinander.

Could be Sad. TO couldn't get his defense right for a long, long time and bringing over the entire staff wreaks of potential substandard assistants that were masked previously. We'll see.

Great win today. You guys are playing lights out and we'd better see Milton in NY come Heisman trophy ceremony. At least he makes the finals. Kid is special.

Defense looked much better today for UCF as well, lots of speed outside. You should be able to press a bit and stock the box more. Hope you guys go undefeated the rest of the way my friend.

Some of your base needs to lay off Frost. This season doesn’t matter, recruiting season is way more important. The thing is, this may actually make that easier. He can offer early playing time to the 4 Stars. He’ll win there, just gotta be patient. His system works. *

Some of your base needs to lay off Frost. This season doesn’t matter, recruiting season is way more important. The thing is, this may actually make that easier. He can offer early playing time to the 4 Stars. He’ll win there, just gotta be patient. His system works. *

Never been easy to recruit to Lincoln, so his work is cut out for him. I just hope he can get some speed at WR right away and some OLB and DBs that can move sideline to sideline and cover. Going to have to take a boatload of Jucos. I hope he clears out another 5 or more non-contributors. What a job he has cut out for him, that's for sure.

U need to STFU and worry about your own team. Anyone who thinks someone needs to be fired after 4 games is an idiot

He was pretty awful today. But to be fair, Brohm is probably one of the best X’s and O’s coaches in the country. It won’t be the last time he goes in dry on Chinander.
Senior QB who's seen it all and a much improved O line. Their QB and Brohm took advantage of a bunch of guys still thinking too much and making too many mistakes. They had all day to throw the ball. At some point, I think I would tend to just send the house at a QB like that and see what happens

Senior QB who's seen it all and a much improved O line. Their QB and Brohm took advantage of a bunch of guys still thinking too much and making too many mistakes. They had all day to throw the ball. At some point, I think I would tend to just send the house at a QB like that and see what happens
I'd just take a late hit penalty and drive him into the turf

U need to STFU and worry about your own team. Anyone who thinks someone needs to be fired after 4 games is an idiot

Sad is a Rivals national free board legend if you guys have ever posted over there, it's a good spot to interact with folks from all over the country.

He's not a troll. He knows football. He was with UCF WAY WAY WAY before their run with Frost, so the guy has some perspective.

Take it for what it's worth, IMO.

The 4 stars are good enough to play early almost anywhere. And they want to win. It's going to be tough for Frost to convince them to come to Nebraska if we can't win a game.

The 4 stars are good enough to play early almost anywhere. And they want to win. It's going to be tough for Frost to convince them to come to Nebraska if we can't win a game.

Meh. Inevitable we were going to go through this after Troy exposed us. So you recruit the players who want to try and bring back the glory. Other P5 programs will have real depth charts. Ours will be wide open. The only place a kid might have some concern they won't start right away is QB.

Sad is a Rivals national free board legend if you guys have ever posted over there, it's a good spot to interact with folks from all over the country.

He's not a troll. He knows football. He was with UCF WAY WAY WAY before their run with Frost, so the guy has some perspective.

Take it for what it's worth, IMO.

Wow that’s what I want to be when I grow up... a “Rivals national free board legend” just have to keep my head down and work hard.

The way I see it is he doesn’t need to win all the recruiting battles for the 4s/5s, he just needs a few to go his way. Playing time is typically a players primary consideration and if you suck, it makes it more likely you’ll start. I think he’s going to have a nice class at Nebraska. *

Oh yeah I remember a lot of times Nebraska fans wanted Charlie McBride run out of town, once they get talent on the defense all of a sudden Charlie is a genius

Reactions: GILL T
Disagree. What this program needs is stability in staff and scheme.

The seniors on this team are mostly ghosts. On the field and leadership wise. A major contributor to this has to be the number of schemes and coaches they have bad There has been zero stability with horrible hires.

Need to recruit kids into this system, coach them up together, accountability and trust (something totally lacking) will develop.

ADVERTISEMENT