ADVERTISEMENT

XFL

Husker Hambone

Sophomore
Sep 15, 2013
Who wins a hypothetical game between the best college football team and an XFL team?

I’m taking Clemson or LSU vs Seattle Dragons.

Thia league qb play is terrible
Who wins a hypothetical game between the best college football team and an XFL team?

I’m taking Clemson or LSU vs Seattle Dragons.
Both Clemson and LSU.

These guys are NFL washouts and guys who never got picked up. They are on this stage for a reason and only a couple will get noticed by a team. Its 2001 all over again.

Unfortunately for all involved, QB play is so sadly lacking.

Both Clemson and LSU.

These guys are NFL washouts and guys who never got picked up. They are on this stage for a reason and only a couple will get noticed by a team. Its 2001 all over again.

Unfortunately for all involved, QB play is so sadly lacking.
Cardale Jones has played pretty well. But that's about it.

Reactions: Catch50
I always liked Cardale. I wish he made it in the NFL.

I admire him for coming back, but if he had left after his magical run at OSU I wouldn't have blamed him one bit. I think the general thinking was 3rd rounder, possibly early. Would have been some nice cabbage and yes I know he was taken 4th round eventually, but I suspect the difference between the money was pretty decent between those two. Mad props for passing that up.

I tried to watch, but frankly the quality of play just sucked. And maybe its mid-February and I'm into watching other sports. I won't watch any more. Now, I'll be in St. Louis in early April and they have a home game. Would I consider going to see it in person? Yes. But no more tv for me.

Reactions: Can o' corn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT