1. New York Guardians
  2. Dallas Renegades
  3. Seattle Dragons
  4. Tampa Bay Vipers
  5. Los Angeles Wildcats
  6. Houston Roughnecks
  7. St. Louis BattleHawks
  8. D.C. Defenders.
Who's going to be your team. It may or may not last long. But I'll go with The BattleHawks. Near by and the logo looks neat.

1. New York Guardians
  2. Dallas Renegades
  3. Seattle Dragons
  4. Tampa Bay Vipers
  5. Los Angeles Wildcats
  6. Houston Roughnecks
  7. St. Louis BattleHawks
  8. D.C. Defenders.
Who's going to be your team. It may or may not last long. But I'll go with The BattleHawks. Near by and the logo looks neat.
Pass.

But give me the Milwaukee Beers any day of the week...

Wonder why they put so many in NFL cities. I get the population aspect of it but you would think they would want some exclusivity and go with cities that dont have another football team

Places like Portland, San Antonio, Iowa City, etc

Wonder why they put so many in NFL cities. I get the population aspect of it but you would think they would want some exclusivity and go with cities that dont have another football team

Portland Porkers
San Antonio Sailors
Io_a City Shitties

Reactions: RedMyMind
  1. New York Guardians
  2. Dallas Renegades
  3. Seattle Dragons
  4. Tampa Bay Vipers
  5. Los Angeles Wildcats
  6. Houston Roughnecks
  7. St. Louis BattleHawks
  8. D.C. Defenders.
Shouldn’t Seattle be The Smilin Mikes?

1. New York Guardians
  2. Dallas Renegades
  3. Seattle Dragons
  4. Tampa Bay Vipers
  5. Los Angeles Wildcats
  6. Houston Roughnecks
  7. St. Louis BattleHawks
  8. D.C. Defenders.
when do they start playing?

iowa city? they don't know anything about football there, do they?

What's the over/under for # of years before XFL bankruptcy? Whatever it is, I'll take the unders.
Same. With rosters as small as 53 players the NFL can't keep enough good players to keep from having to dust off old vets and guys with checkered pasts. No way does the XFL stay viable when the CFL and Arena leagues already exist.

it doesnt have a snowballs chance, but it may have some influence on nfl regarding rules and tech implementation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT