ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Watts

Gretna is so bad...Burke is two plays away from having 3 losses. He really is their entire offense right now.

no thanks. I think we have the better WR in Nixon anyways. It was literally a trade off. Win win for ND and Huskers.

I'm pretty pumped about Nixon, he should turn out well, but in no way is he a better WR than Watts. Dude was a huge loss no matter how you slice it.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
I'm pretty pumped about Nixon, he should turn out well, but in no way is he a better WR than Watts. Dude was a huge loss no matter how you slice it.
No doubt about Watts being a big loss. I know a lot of people like him better at Safety than WR in college.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Not a big loss. Average player outside the state.

no thanks. I think we have the better WR in Nixon anyways. It was literally a trade off. Win win for ND and Huskers.

Not that impressed with Nixon's film, to be honest. He doesn't look as quick as Watts. Nixon plays RB so you can't tell how good his hands are. Watts has great hands.

Not that impressed with Nixon's film, to be honest. He doesn't look as quick as Watts. Nixon plays RB so you can't tell how good his hands are. Watts has great hands.

i liked his film. None the less, both teams got good WRs. Nixon might fit our offense a little better then Watts to start with. But who truly knows on that one.

Yeah, he is not bad at all...

I wonder how Bell West does comes playoff time...off topic I know but they are killing teams, even though most have been bad teams.

BW is the best team in Class A. They’ve worked extremely hard to get all of those kids who are not within their school limits into that program, so I guess they deserve it.

Take that however you want.

BW is the best team in Class A. They’ve worked extremely hard to get all of those kids who are not within their school limits into that program, so I guess they deserve it.

That's how you succeed at every level. Been going on in Class A in Nebraska since at least the 90's.

25-Funny-Salty-meme-1.jpg

Hahaha!

Oh yeah, I know Huff and his idea of the BW west boundaries are different from most! Ha

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT