ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I under estimated Coach Frost ability to recruit the type of talent we need to be competitive in the Big Ten. I was wrong but yet we still have to wait and see. Be patience and I believe good things will happen. I also wish I would have understood the recruiting process but without naming high school coaches they never advised on the best was to get your kid a scholarship at NCAA college. Now being over sixty with grown kids who had the talent I would tell a kid or family to seek recruiting services. I contacted the NCAA and asked about the different was D1 programs find the talent they need. Many colleges coaches work with services like https://www.awevideo.com/ I include this because had I know I would have done this and any parent wanting to give their kid the best chance to continue on playing where ever should consider this. Learn from my mistakes.
GO HUSKERS

tenor.gif

There have been more updates on Watts after his St. Louis Rivals camp. Not sure if they’ve been discussed over here?

It’s being reported that NU has moved on to other targets at WR because they feel they are really far behind on Watts now.
Your sources kinda sucked on the Badger 247 board re: Mertz. You were trying to convince us that he had visits to ND lined up and that a decommit was inevitable "per sources". He's still never stepped foot in South Bend to date.

I believe it’s been reported in the past he grew up a ND fan. And getting to the league isn’t his only goal, he has said in numerous interviews the degree from ND would be very important to him.
He did not grow up a ND fan. Oregon is/was his favorite.

Your sources kinda sucked on the Badger 247 board re: Mertz. You were trying to convince us that he had visits to ND lined up and that a decommit was inevitable "per sources". He's still never stepped foot in South Bend to date.

Huh?
The person who reported that was Wiltfong, who is very well respected nationally. And he even reported that Tommy Reese (ND QB coach) met with Mertz & a visit was planned. Then obviously Wisconsin put the full court press on Mertz & had him on lock down his commitment. ND was already behind the ball in that one with a late McNanara flip.
So if you have a beef with the report, take it up with them, not me.

As far as Watts, the source is the actual NU recruiting analysts. Actually, on all three sites, NU, ND & UM, they are reporting the same thing.

I can even tell you which WR NU has moved on to, and it’s a kid I like a lot & will blow up this year.
Anything else you have questions on?

Edit: I also remember your site talking about UW being a top 5 team & going to make the CFP? How did that turn out?

Huh?
The person who reported that was Wiltfong, who is very well respected nationally. And he even reported that Tommy Reese (ND QB coach) met with Mertz & a visit was planned. Then obviously Wisconsin put the full court press on Mertz & had him on lock down his commitment. ND was already behind the ball in that one with a late McNanara flip.
So if you have a beef with the report, take it up with them, not me.

As far as Watts, the source is the actual NU recruiting analysts. Actually, on all three sites, NU, ND & UM, they are reporting the same thing.

I can even tell you which WR NU has moved on to, and it’s a kid I like a lot & will blow up this year.
Anything else you have questions on?

Edit: I also remember your site talking about UW being a top 5 team & going to make the CFP? How did that turn out?
Don't try to pass the buck to Wiltfong. You were specifically saying that sources outside of 247 had that info because we had picked apart everything from 247. We already knew everything Wiltfong, Loy and Ohio St's analysts were saying since they felt a flip was imminent to OSU...it wouldn't even make sense for you to 'report' things we'd already read and discussed.

Stop being a blowhard and acting like you know something.

Reactions: 6KSHuskers
Don't try to pass the buck to Wiltfong. You were specifically saying that sources outside of 247 had that info because we had picked apart everything from 247. We already knew everything Wiltfong, Loy and Ohio St's analysts were saying since they felt a flip was imminent to OSU...it wouldn't even make sense for you to 'report' things we'd already read and discussed.

Stop being a blowhard and acting like you know something.

LOL
You didn’t know a thing. Your mods were getting info from other sites (like they always have). You just admitted it yourself that other mods were providing all the info...

So tell me about Watts & Nixon & their recruitment for Nebraska since that’s what we are discussing here?

Tell me about Watts OV’s & Nixon’s father being a current coach at Baylor, but wanting his son to go on his own path?
Or who his father wanted to play for, but never got offered, but wants his son to look at the school now? Or the position Nixon wants to play in college? And why NU has a great shot at him even though his father is a legacy at PSU?

I’ll hang up & listen...

Ha we have opposing fans arguing on the Husker site. Good stuff

No arguing. He is just mad that his site (247) doesn’t provide the info that we get.
Others literally provided them with all the info. They are still butthurt too because they ran their mouths about going to be a CFP team.

Ok. Well, the point is, it appears we haven’t moved on as others have suggested.

NU is hard after Nixon (who is a great WR).
Watts cant OV NU when he said, because of the dead period, as mentioned above.
He can unofficially visit as mush as he wants since it’s a short drive.
ND is still looking to lock him down June 21st weekend on his OV. If not, it’s wide open.
I like Nixon a lot so both ND & NU can’t go wrong with Watts or Nixon.

Why is there a 2 page thread about a WR? WR is the least of my worries right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT