ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Really wish we could have kept this kid committed!.... he’s got 12 of Pitts 35 against Iowa right now. He’s a good one

Big miss. Tough to recruit to Lincoln, so back off Mile's ass for a second or two. Enjoy the show!

Big miss. Tough to recruit to Lincoln, so back off Mile's ass for a second or two. Enjoy the show!
I wasn’t on Miles’ ass, just simply stating I wish we could have kept him on board. When Hunter left, he followed as Kenya was his main recruiter. Just think he could have helped this years team big time

Reactions: Can o' corn
I wasn’t on Miles’ ass, just simply stating I wish we could have kept him on board. When Hunter left, he followed as Kenya was his main recruiter. Just think he could have helped this years team big time

How does he keep him on board without going Kentucky style?

Seriously, kids decommit. He is a stud. Miles can recruit.

But you just said it's tough to recruit to Lincoln, but Miles can recruit? Geezus, you're a moron.(That was you talking again).;)

Last edited:
But you just said it's tough to recruit to Lincoln, but Miles can recruit? Geezus, you're a moron.

Played against Kirk Hinrich's Dad (coach) at Sioux City West. Kirk made the cut.

Kansas is a blue blood, college basketball, filthy program who puts players in The League.

Like we used to be, only more consistent.

$$$

Played against Kirk Hinrich's Dad (coach) at Sioux City West. Kirk made the cut.

Kansas is a blue blood, college basketball, filthy program who puts players in The League.

Like we used to be, only more consistent.

$$$
Didn't I say a few comments up Manhattan, Kansas? Not Lawrence, which is where the blue blood of Kansas basketball resides. If a good coach can recruit them the K-State, a good coach should be able to bring them to Lincoln. Let's hope Miles is finally turning the corner at Nebraska.

Nebraska and K-State combined are still light years behind the Jayhawks.

I hope he can recruit.... we’re gonna need some major help next year when we lose Copeland, Palmer, Watson, & maybe Roby. Our bench depth right now is lacking to put it nicely

I hope he can recruit.... we’re gonna need some major help next year when we lose Copeland, Palmer, Watson, & maybe Roby. Our bench depth right now is lacking to put it nicely

He tried.

Can we still hire Danny Nee, is he still alive?

Enjoy the season. Could be special.

He tried.

Can we still hire Danny Nee, is he still alive?

Enjoy the season. Could be special.
So he can recruit or he tries? Which one is it? And I am enjoying this season, I also enjoyed last season. I’m not sure why you’re on me so hard, I never said anything about wanting miles gone or that he couldn’t recruit. Simply stated that I was bummed Johnson left after Kenya did. Think he’ll be a special player and one we could have used this year and beyond.

Perhaps some drunken gasbagging about writing an open letter to Tim Miles demanding that he fire his assistants would have been more appropriate. That’s apparently perfectly normal behavior on the part of supportive fans. But saying Xavier Johnson is a good player and you wish he was at NU? UNACCEPTABLE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT