ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming went 2-10 last year

understand... but this years squad is night and day. We had 30 some freshman in our two deep last season. That experience is proving itself valuable.

Wyoming is better than 2-10 and will show itself no matter the result score today.
Looking at their schedule, I could see them running the table assuming they stay injury free. Lots to like about Wyoming team. Bohl is going to work the same magic there that he worked in North Dakota. The final score is going to be very misleading IMO.

understand... but this years squad is night and day. We had 30 some freshman in our two deep last season. That experience is proving itself valuable.
Also, didn't you guys lose your starting QB pretty early?

Pretty sure this Wyoming squad is a quality team. Doesn't change the fact that we play down to lesser opponents and are good enough to play up to better ones. This team, like last year's, is just inconsistent thus far and it's own worst enemy.

Reactions: baseball31ne
We did. We were down to our 4th stringer at a point. Now we're a young time losing our composure and I'm embarrassed to be honest

We did. We were down to our 4th stringer at a point. Now we're a young time losing our composure and I'm embarrassed to be honest
Bohl probably should have waved the white flag and just started handing the ball off in the 4th qtr.

Wyoming beat a pretty good Northern Illinois team last week and played pretty well for three-quarters today. They should have a decent season.

Reactions: GaRed
Pretty sure this Wyoming squad is a quality team. Doesn't change the fact that we play down to lesser opponents and are good enough to play up to better ones. This team, like last year's, is just inconsistent thus far and it's own worst enemy.

We were 6-7 last year, and lost to a lot of average teams. I thought Wyoming choked but NU didn't over match them. They took too many chances on d because of their small line but they still stuffed the run all day, and they gave up on the run game when they made their come back. It was a 1 possession game in the 4th, and they left a lot of points on the field. Nebraska played like they are going to play all season, lack of experience, lack of detail, and lack of depth on the lines. Some explosive plays negated by turnovers and penalties, and we will give up a lot of big players but be good against the run. If tommy was a better decision maker we might win more close games but his turnovers will cost us a lot of close games.

They play the same team next week that Oregon open the season with...

Bohl is building a program and needs time they are like the little Cowboys in the John Wayne movie "The Cowboys " and will be touch team to beat by the end of the year.

Reactions: 14WyoRock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT