ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming dropped by E. Michigan

Disappointing. It was an even match though.

That's ok. We did what we had to do vs Wyoming. E. Michigan looked to be evenly matched with Wyoming. Playing at home that made the difference. I want all our opponents to win every game. It makes us look better. But this isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: blackbones
That's ok. We did what we had to do vs Wyoming. E. Michigan looked to be evenly matched with Wyoming. Playing at home that made the difference. I want all our opponents to win every game. It makes us look better. But this isn't the end of the world.
Kinda my thinking too, being a road game makes this not quite as bad, and Eastern Michigan looks like they are at least a little better this year than they have been recently (they've already won the same number of games this year as they have the last two years combined).

Before the inevitable doom and gloomer jumps in with a "they took us to 4 quarters!" comment... While the score was only 24-17 at the end of the 3rd quarter, barely even two minutes in to the 4th quarter (two minutes and one second to be exact) that lead had ballooned to 3 scores at 38-17. Wyoming also never crossed midfield the entire 4th quarter (closest they came was their own 41), and Nebraska could have easily scored another touchdown, to make it 59-17, but instead chose to just run it up the middle with mostly backups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT