ADVERTISEMENT

Wynden Ho'ohuli decision Saturday for AA (non-game)

there hasn't been a mention of Ho'ohuli by the other programs in months. his recruitment might have been done last fall. he must really like the coaches. after another disappointing season and a roster full of young LBs and 4 other LBs in this class NEB wouldn't be an obvious choice
some of these young LBs are going to end up transferring when they figure out the next set of starters have 3-4 years of eligibility left
That’s how recruiting works. I wouldn’t be afraid of any of our LB’s, if I was a big time recruit.

his recruitment seems very quiet and hasn't seemed to involve anyone except NEB. i dont think popcorn is necessary. i haven't read a single thing about him on any other schools message boards. seems very weird but maybe he committed to NEB a long time ago thus the other schools moving on.
We won’t get the commit. We never get the prima Donna announcement kids. Sad but true.

Recruiting isn't for the faint of heart, hell even when they get to campus it means nothing these days with the transfer portal. But a lot of smoke and tea leaves pointing to this kid already N. Even Frost alluded to someone in hand on early signing day to add to the haul, we will see this afternoon. GBR!

NEB will get the prima donna today. he will sit on the bench for at least 2 years.
The kid is not a Prima Donna, he has been very quiet. And what is your obsession with our LB depth chart? Big time programs recruit highly ranked kids at every position every year. We need to get to the point where most kids have to be pretty special not to sit for a couple years.

That’s how recruiting works. I wouldn’t be afraid of any of our LB’s, if I was a big time recruit.
This is so true, every kid that is signed is signed for the purpose to replace whoever is on the roster @ the moment. Same as in the NFL with the draft and free agent signings. But if I'm a big time talent why not sooner than later....

The kid is not a Prima Donna, he has been very quiet. And what is your obsession with our LB depth chart? Big time programs recruit highly ranked kids at every position every year. We need to get to the point where most kids have to be pretty special not to sit for a couple years.
Anything but a prima donna, kinda kid this staff really wants on the roster.

there hasn't been a mention of Ho'ohuli by the other programs in months. his recruitment might have been done last fall. he must really like the coaches. after another disappointing season and a roster full of young LBs and 4 other LBs in this class NEB wouldn't be an obvious choice
some of these young LBs are going to end up transferring when they figure out the next set of starters have 3-4 years of eligibility left
Shhhhhh

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT