ADVERTISEMENT

Wyatt Mazour is awesome

The only way for Mo to turn things around is for him to accept the help when it’s offered to him. The coaching staff at NU bent over backwards to help him and he blew them off. I think he really hurt team chemistry. Wouldn’t surprise me if he blew off his next court date again.

More than just him needs greater than normal attention, he soaked up way more than his share.
Being able to concentrate in other areas will help this staff and whoever else that needs it.

Nevertheless,good luck to him, hope he can put himself second,team/friends/coaches first, it'd do him good.

Without going into every detail of his past and current situation, but still considering things like report of how much we tried to help him and he refused to cooperate, going awol midseason, him not showing up for the final meeting w/ Frost, going to 3 different HS’s getting kicked out his senior year, off field behavior, legal trouble, etc etc etc....
I think there could be argument for saying wishing him the best would be for him to never play football again (also not fair to sabotage future teammates) and focus 100% on figuring out how to be a decent human being.
At this point I’m not seeing how “landing on his feet” at another program benefits him as a young man. I’m not saying there’s no other valid opinions, but from the layers of issues here, I’m not seeing how playing football and “getting another chance (w/ football)” helps him in the long run.
Rather, I think that would only reinforce his demonstrated pattern of ‘boolsh*t’ behavior as lacking real world consequence.
I’m also not suggesting he be crucified, just simply that his best interest may be served by figuring out life away from the game.

Without going into every detail of his past and current situation, but still considering things like report of how much we tried to help him and he refused to cooperate, going awol midseason, him not showing up for the final meeting w/ Frost, going to 3 different HS’s getting kicked out his senior year, off field behavior, legal trouble, etc etc etc....
I think there could be argument for saying wishing him the best would be for him to never play football again (also not fair to sabotage future teammates) and focus 100% on figuring out how to be a decent human being.
At this point I’m not seeing how “landing on his feet” at another program benefits him as a young man. I’m not saying there’s no other valid opinions, but from the layers of issues here, I’m not seeing how playing football and “getting another chance (w/ football)” helps him in the long run.
Rather, I think that would only reinforce his demonstrated pattern of ‘boolsh*t’ behavior as lacking real world consequence.
I’m also not suggesting he be crucified, just simply that his best interest may be served by figuring out life away from the game.
Did he fail to show up at the final meeting?

That’s what I believe is being reported.
Also wasn’t appearing for some legal stuff as well. It’s a pattern.
I thought that was just a joke. What a ****ing idiot. Should have been kicked out a long time ago.

That’s what I believe is being reported.
Also wasn’t appearing for some legal stuff as well. It’s a pattern.
I hadn't heard that, but it sounds logical. If the kid skips out on a court appearance, he's surely not going to show up to a meeting with Coach Frost when he hasn't bothered to try to meet any of the guidelines that were set up for him to return. I bet he knew he wasn't getting back on the team so he blew that off too.

The nerve of the OP to say something positive about anyone related to Nebraska football. There is no place for that kind of thing on this board.

We can recogize MW is an immature selfish moron who did several things worthy of being booted from any football team, and also hope he makes better choices going forward and wish him the best at the same time can't we? After the video was sent he's lucky I wasn't the coach. You don't do that.

We can recogize MW is an immature selfish moron who did several things worthy of being booted from any football team, and also hope he makes better choices going forward and wish him the best at the same time can't we? After the video was sent he's lucky I wasn't the coach. You don't do that.
Only if you are a sane person.

The nerve of the OP to say something positive about anyone related to Nebraska football. There is no place for that kind of thing on this board.
Yeah, that's it. It's clear that your definition of "awesome" differs from mine. What's your problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT