ADVERTISEMENT

www.bisonville.com

hddude55

Defensive Coordinator
Jan 14, 2002
Arizona
They have an 11 page thread thanking Bo Pelini. It's about time some fan base other than ours shows the love.

Have relatives in Fargo can't believe he Coached Nebraska (I'm famous there because I beat Craig Bohl one on one in basketball in Junior high.)

You think that PI call was correct?
Yes. There is a reverse picture that shows the guy was holding the receivers jersey the whole back end of his route. I don't like how you are not allowed to even look at receivers anymore, but it was clearly interference. I will say it should have never happened, because I think at least 6 guys from nodakst committed a false start penalty on the play.

Yes. There is a reverse picture that shows the guy was holding the receivers jersey the whole back end of his route. I don't like how you are not allowed to even look at receivers anymore, but it was clearly interference. I will say it should have never happened, because I think at least 6 guys from nodakst committed a false start penalty on the play.

Exactly. I could not believe not one zebra saw all those false starts. ORRRRR, maybe they did and said "screw you Pelini". IDK, I would hope not, but it's the only explanation I can think of because it was pretty obvious.

The false start didn't happen. Replay showed the snap happened early, before the QB could react to it, which is why it looked funny.
exactly and the defensive back had a hand full of jersey with it stretched out to the point of being very obvious to the official behind him.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
ADVERTISEMENT