ADVERTISEMENT

Wut ????? A NEW national anthem for the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope none of the recruits see this message board. they probably wouldn't love the lack of support for their opinions from many neb fans.

its not the fans deciding this stuff. its the players. if you dont like the nebraska players opinions thats fine. i guess you can not like the players and still hope they win so you can feel good about yourself for a day

You completely missed the point of my post. Doesn't really surprise me though.

i hope none of the recruits see this message board. they probably wouldn't love the lack of support for their opinions from many neb fans.

its not the fans deciding this stuff. its the players. if you dont like the nebraska players opinions thats fine. i guess you can not like the players and still hope they win so you can feel good about yourself for a day

Nothing more frightening to the anti-reality crowd than truth being spoken. Truth might unwind some of the brain-washing that is ruining the lives of these kids and their parents.

Read the ratings had a ten year low. The money men in the league will end the "wokeness" pretty quick if that keeps up.

If you think the majority of America is on board with that then your head is completely buried in the sand.
i think you think you know what the many millions think who dont live in rural america. what you think is not what many many millions of americans think who dont live where you live or think like you think. the vast majority supports BLM and everything the NfL players stand for. thats what the surveys show

Unity is great, its the underlying and overt messaging around what is taking place at the moment that is immeasurably cynical, misleading, and ultimately what will lead to further division. It is the ultimate "wolf in sheep's clothing."
what is the overt message if its not unity? i watched the whole thing and didn't get what you got. help me out. thanks
the only people i see screaming that it increases divisiveness is some white people scared of change. most white people are not scared of this. i've never met anyone who is except people who spend time on message boards and spout conspiracy theories.
you have to have some pretty significant issues in life to come away with all that after watching a NFL game. most of us really dont think another thing about it. its like watching a thanksgiving parade. you dont have to get political. but apparently you do. relax, enjoy life. its too short to make mountains out of mole hills.
a bunch of black people are not coming to your house to take all your stuff. and they never will

Last edited:
Reactions: rednwash
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT