ADVERTISEMENT

WTH - Miles on BTN

He will get a basketball job somewhere next year. Pretty engaging guy and not the worst coach. I think he relates to the current player in that dorky white guy way.

Reactions: bradjens
He will get a basketball job somewhere next year. Pretty engaging guy and not the worst coach. I think he relates to the current player in that dorky white guy way.
ummm not so sure about that. I think the way he related to some of his players was a part of his problem. Ed Morrow and Michael Jacobsen didn't exactly seem like malcontents and they left. He's probably best suited for a non-power 6 program if he gets back in.

I watched the Butler game a few days ago....he was part of the broadcast. Did a nice job....this type of work suits his personality.
I was a Miles booster. I think he might have had offers of better jobs if Nebraska had cut him loose a year earlier but after this last year I don't know. He lost me in about January of last year. I will say that when he had to start playing Trueblood, Thor etal, we played a LOT harder and were more fun to watch. Certainly played smarter then.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
The man has earned roughly $15 million in his career. He's owed another $3 million plus. The Fox/Btn gig will pay roughly 60k plus travel. And if he's as good as predicted, I could see that role getting bigger with a future at CBS.

I doubt he coaches anytime soon.

Reactions: Hardslider21
The man has earned roughly $15 million in his career. He's owed another $3 million plus. The Fox/Btn gig will pay roughly 60k plus travel. And if he's as good as predicted, I could see that role getting bigger with a future at CBS.

60K? I thought those guys earned far more than that.

After taxes and spending habits, college education ect., he probably has 6 million in the bank.

I was a Miles booster. I think he might have had offers of better jobs if Nebraska had cut him loose a year earlier but after this last year I don't know. He lost me in about January of last year. I will say that when he had to start playing Trueblood, Thor etal, we played a LOT harder and were more fun to watch. Certainly played smarter then.
Racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT