ADVERTISEMENT

WSU won last PAC12/10...

huskerwa

Walk On
Jan 11, 2006
Championship when? Don't look it up! Only bringing it up because WSU wasn't predicted to be this good.

There is a term that is commonly used here in Washington for what the Cougs have a propensity of doing when enjoying various measures of success. Screwing up when they have a sure thing. It is called "Coug or Couging it and they Couged it" depending on what tense is needed to complete the sentence. Before even playing in the Pac 12 Championship game the Cougs have to play Cal (H), CU (A), Arizona (H) and finally their game with arch rival U Dub at home in the Palouse on Black Friday. Pullman can be cold, wet and snowy on that day. For all my Coug friends I would love to see them run the table, but like most of them I retain a significant amount of pessimism that they will not. They still have those 4 games to Coug it. (For the record I think most of my fellow Husker fans would appreciate WSU and Pullman. It is the ugly step child to U Dub. Their fans are more down-to-earth than those of the Huskies. Pullman is an incredibly small university town in the middle of nowhere in Southeast Washington. Kind of reminds me a little of Manhattan, Kansas in the old days with even less people. It is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and wheatfields called the Palouse.)

ADVERTISEMENT