ADVERTISEMENT

WR & LB coach will make $285,000/yr

I find it curious we are paying an OC $1.4 mil that was almost run out of town in S Car… until the last couple games everyone there hated him

Hopefully he’s learned a lot

I find it curious we are paying an OC $1.4 mil that was almost run out of town in S Car… until the last couple games everyone there hated him

He wasn’t almost ran out of town, Beamer loves him and every single fan base bitches about their OC constantly. And those last couple games they lit up Top 10 teams, when was the last time our offense did that?

I find it curious that some of the assistants are on 3yr contracts, and some 2.

It's interesting that Rhule is significantly under running the assistant's pool that Trev gave him (under running it by about $2 million). I think it's due to losing out on MJ and the west coast QB coach both of which would have commanded huge salaries. Never the less it leaves a lot of room for promotional raises after the first year for the assistants who do well.

It's interesting that Rhule is significantly under running the assistant's pool that Trev gave him (under running it by about $2 million). I think it's due to losing out on MJ and the west coast QB coach both of which would have commanded huge salaries. Never the less it leaves a lot of room for promotional raises after the first year for the assistants who do well.
Yeah, but maybe they have a plan if they have a winning season to adjust the lower tiers. Also, may be using for recruiting as they seem to be everywhere right now. I think if they tear it up next year you will probably see some changes

Leaves plenty of room to support working ladies of Lincoln

The salaries NU is paying is ridiculous but then so are the sports salaries at many other universities. College sports has truly gotten out of control in regard to money. Plus add in the NIL's Then of course there is the fact that even horrible coaches still end up someplace and draw huge salaries. The" buddie system" is in great play. Used to love watching football but my interest is definitely waning. Basketball is fun to watch during March Madness but other than that, meh! Just my opinion of course.

He wasn’t almost ran out of town, Beamer loves him and every single fan base bitches about their OC constantly. And those last couple games they lit up Top 10 teams, when was the last time our offense did that?
Beamer had to publicly address rumors Satt had been unseated as playcaller they got so loud

I am excited to see what he puts together here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT