ADVERTISEMENT

WR Grant Page N

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
good size, okay offer list. same HS as Kenny Bell. welcome!

an enjoyable quote:

“Nebraska doesn’t have a lot of big body wide receivers and they didn’t have depth. They just want me to get there, come in and make plays. It’s why I am graduating in December to get there and hopefully get a starting job.”

an enjoyable quote:

“Nebraska doesn’t have a lot of big body wide receivers and they didn’t have depth. They just want me to get there, come in and make plays. It’s why I am graduating in December to get there and hopefully get a starting job.”
Nice quote. But what happens if he doesn’t get a starting job?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
he wont. But that doesn't stop coaches from using it as a sales pitch. they will talk him into staying around a couple years at least. he will probably get some playing time if he's willing to hang around at least 2-3 years.
but, yes, he's going to be disappointed next year at the minimum.
with all the WRs coming back except maybe 1, he's at the back of the line.
he apparently didn't check out the roster
perhaps the coaches should only recruit one class every 4/5 years?

these posts just keep getting dumber

an enjoyable quote:

The Walters affect is gone. No more smurfs

The 6-foot-3, 190-pound Page is a three-star prospect with an overall rating of 0.8577 according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite and his pledge pushed Nebraska’s six-man recruiting class to No. 41 overall in the country and ninth in the Big Ten standings, leapfrogging the Huskers past Iowa and Northwestern. The Huskers began the month ranked in the upper 70s, and are likely looking at taking a smaller class in 2022, but Nebraska is starting to pick up momentum on the recruiting trail since the start of official visits in June. The smaller class is starting to work in Nebraska’s favor, as well, because prospects are looking to lock in spots ahead of the July dead period.

We have to be close to getting a comment from Landon Samson too.
3. What does this mean for Texas speedster wideout
Landon Samson
whom the NU coaches also covet? Would Nebraska still accept his commitment as well? I believe they will if he wants to play his college ball in Lincoln. He's too dynamic of a playmaker to not add to the Huskers' offensive attack, regardless of the scholarship limitation numbers this year.

Reactions: HominidHusker
3. What does this mean for Texas speedster wideout
Landon Samson
whom the NU coaches also covet? Would Nebraska still accept his commitment as well? I believe they will if he wants to play his college ball in Lincoln. He's too dynamic of a playmaker to not add to the Huskers' offensive attack, regardless of the scholarship limitation numbers this year.
Yes they will still take him.

The Walters affect is gone. No more smurfs

People still blaming Walter's for the shit-show we've seen the last 3 seasons. Forget that the QB position and running back production have been trash.

Plus the linebacker production and pass rushing has been TRASH....WORST since forever! Guess you gone blame Jovan Dewitt for that too huh??

It starts and ends at the TOP.

Would love to have a 5 '10 180lb Jalen Waddle or Devonta Smith. Speed kills. Btw, is Page fast? Can he outrun BIG DBs?

Me too. I think we as fans overreact to something not working and immediately wanna go to the other end of the spectrum. If we don't have success with the small speed guys we go to a bunch of big Wrs lol.

It's not the fact that we have small WRs that hurt us in the BIG. It's the fact that we had small WRs who weren't that good. Jalen Waddle and Devonta Smith would kill it in the BIG just like they did in the SEC. Players make plays and that's the bottom line.

Just cause we get bigger WRs it doesn't mean a hill of beans if they arent any good. There is just as many big sorry WRs as there are small ones lol.

I get it though the BIG is a physical league and you wanna have WRs strong enough to be able to get off big CBs and be able block out wide also. Just don't automatically assume because guys are bigger at WR it means they are better. Let's go out and get good WRs ...PERIOD.

Holla

People still blaming Walter's for the shit-show we've seen the last 3 seasons. Forget that the QB position and running back production have been trash.

Plus the linebacker production and pass rushing has been TRASH....WORST since forever! Guess you gone blame Jovan Dewitt for that too huh??

It starts and ends at the TOP.

Yea, yea, you don't like Frost. Got it. Broken friggen' record. Meanwhile in real land, NU's defense is rated one of the best in the B1G.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT