ADVERTISEMENT

WR coach

Did he get popped again for DUI after he left NU?
Doubt it, that was the last one before he went on a long trip to the Crossbar Hotel. My point is that he couldn't get a license. What college program, or even pro program was going to hire him if the dude needs a lift anytime he leaves his house?

Doubt it, that was the last one before he went on a long trip to the Crossbar Hotel. My point is that he couldn't get a license. What college program, or even pro program was going to hire him if the dude needs a lift anytime he leaves his house?
As long as he stays away from the wheel while drinking idc. Heck have a ga or intern drive him around that's what those guys are for correct?

We freaking have private planes. Heck pay me I will drive him around lolol.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Then why was Tyreek and Devonte Adams to name a couple pros getting coaching from him in the offseason.
At Nebraska he did jack shit. Was supposedly always on these monster recruits, none of which we ever got. WRs suffered from drops all the time and I’d argue Stanley’s yards were more on Riley’s scheme. Like I said a big self promoter with all the videos and gorilla WR bs but didn’t produce shit for NU. Not to mention also had us in the news for his DUI

As long as he stays away from the wheel while drinking idc. Heck have a ga or intern drive him around that's what those guys are for correct?

We freaking have private planes. Heck pay me I will drive him around lolol.
Ok, maybe for the head coach or a coordinator but for a WR coach making $200k?? I don't think so.

I don’t believe you have a clue what your talking about, he had an interlock but he had a license and could drive.
perhaps. I just remember he had is license suspended for 5 years because it was his 3rd offense and there was discussions of him not being able to recruit alone because he couldn't rent a car.

I know a guy, former walk on played '89-92 after leading the state in receiving yards for a 2-7 team, who put a kid in the NFL after only coaching him his Frosh. year of HS at Hannahan, SC, no BS, just look up and go ask Chris Brown, Notre Dame & Dallas Cowboys....he will tell you about his former Husker volunteer coach and "the guy who had the biggest impact on his life" when he was awarded schools best athlete award his SR year. Note, back then during his HS days the next door suburb Goose Creek, SC was ranked in the top 5 in the US, we watched #1 GC beat Mt Pleasant (w/ a nationally ranked top 10 DE) 72-28 that fall.
https://und.com/roster/chris-brown/

but hell, guess now that I think about it, I put a kid in the NFL after only a couple years as his "OC" with the Little Mavs in South Omaha...... and mine's team made the Super Bowl his rookie year with the NY Giants & 8 seasons, LOL, can't forget about that guy, my "little fella's" dream was to be a RB he said.......so I let him-in a scrimmage game, I'm certain that his career rushing line still reads (2 carries, 1 yard, 1 fumble, 1 fumble recovery), obviously the biggest teaching moment in his football life, needless to say he made his & still makes money on the OL....right where I had him playing, 32 or so years ago? hmmm, maybe I should open an academy or something? oops, sorry C.B, great work.....coaching is so satisfying, you just got to love the ripple effect.

Reactions: redwine65
5012d27f0a352.image.jpg

I know a guy, former walk on played '89-92 after leading the state in receiving yards for a 2-7 team, who put a kid in the NFL after only coaching him his Frosh. year of HS at Hannahan, SC, no BS, just look up and go ask Chris Brown, Notre Dame & Dallas Cowboys....he will tell you about his former Husker volunteer coach and "the guy who had the biggest impact on his life" when he was awarded schools best athlete award his SR year. Note, back then during his HS days the next door suburb Goose Creek, SC was ranked in the top 5 in the US, we watched #1 GC beat Mt Pleasant (w/ a nationally ranked top 10 DE) 72-28 that fall.

but hell, guess now that I think about it, I put a kid in the NFL after only a couple years as his "OC" with the Little Mavs in South Omaha...... and mine's team made the Super Bowl his rookie year with the NY Giants & 8 seasons, LOL, can't forget about that guy, my "little fella's" dream was to be a RB he said.......so I let him-in a scrimmage game, I'm certain that his career rushing line still reads (2 carries, 1 yard, 1 fumble, 1 fumble recovery), obviously the biggest teaching moment in his football life, needless to say he made his & still makes money on the OL....right where I had him playing, 32 or so years ago? hmmm, maybe I should open an academy or something? oops, sorry C.B, great work.....coaching is so satisfying, you just got to love the ripple effect.
You may want to ask your doctor to adjust your medication.

Yeah, it's not for everybody...
Mike-Riley-Rides-A-Bike-.png

I took a piss in the urinal next a high school classmate who was a really good football player.

Mid-stream I praised his accolades on the grid iron.

He went on to win a national championship with Colorado and play several years with the Steelers

I like to think I won him a national title and put him in the NFL

#ripple-effect

perhaps. I just remember he had is license suspended for 5 years because it was his 3rd offense and there was discussions of him not being able to recruit alone because he couldn't rent a car.
He's been popped 3 times? Pass.

He's been popped 3 times? Pass.
But he has a clean sheet since he got special dispensation from the NU football program. Perhaps he finally embraced #savageprofessionalism. He can coach WR, but perhaps his best trait is his embrace of catchy hashtags.

We really don't need to recycle old coaches and names from other failed NU regimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT