ADVERTISEMENT

WR’s

Another telling sign about Neb’s talent. He was out most productive receiver in history going into his early final season. Our best if you will. He doesn’t start at TCU which means they have at least 3 better than him.
He got so many Garbage yards in 2017 when we were down 21 after the 1st quarter. Not saying he was terrible but not saying he was great. But Down by 21 all the time all we did was pass to
Him. Plus our defense gave up points so fast we got the ball back 2 minutes later

He got so many Garbage yards in 2017 when we were down 21 after the 1st quarter. Not saying he was terrible but not saying he was great. But Down by 21 all the time all we did was pass to
Him. Plus our defense gave up points so fast we got the ball back 2 minutes later
But...but he was one of our top 2...right. Undeniably?

Catchable but not a catch most would make. Maybe Westerkamp pulls that in but it was high with a ton of velocity on it.
I would give Warner the benefit of the doubt there. He may be the most sure handed receiver we have.

As someone who played most NCAA football
Games on x box and PlayStation that ball was a very tough catch considering Martinez threw it like a Clayton Kershaw fastball.

We have the worse WR’s in all of college football. It’s unbelievable

No offense, I’m going to wait a game or two before I agree or disagree. No way will I make judgement call on our young WRs after 1 game and that 1 game being against top 5 (or higher) OSU Buckeyes. A team that’s considered the DBU or in the running for the DBU. The Buckeyes Secondary is filled with 1st round to 3rd round draft picks and most of our WRs are sophomores to freshmen (outside Warner and Manning (who didn’t even travel)). So yeah, I’ll wait a few games before I agree or disagree with this.

Reactions: GaRed
No offense, I’m going to wait a game or two before I agree or disagree. No way will I make judgement call on our young WRs after 1 game and that 1 game being against top 5 (or higher) OSU Buckeyes. A team that’s considered the DBU or in the running for the DBU. The Buckeyes Secondary is filled with 1st round to 3rd round draft picks and most of our WRs are sophomores to freshmen (outside Warner and Manning (who didn’t even travel)). So yeah, I’ll wait a few games before I agree or disagree with this.
I'm offended you didn't immediately agree or disagree.

Or were you saying the Huskers have no offense? I'm offended at that too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT