ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

Could Nebraska have tolerated another year of Martinez? If Klein is some sort of wizard he might help Adrian but I just don't see a leopard changing it's spots. I know Whipple is pretty good with QB's but I don't think he could turn Adrian around.

Now I don't blame all our football problems on Adrian, he had some pretty weak offensive linemen in front of him and bad coaching to boot, there was enough blame to go around.

I will eat crow if Adrian is all BIG12 and turns into an all star worthy of national acclaim. The only thing going in Adrian's favor is he's playing in an inferior conference with his girlfriend by his side : ). We shall see soon won't we.
Big 12 defenses sux. AM will fare better there. But the moment he plays against a good defense, he will be same old AM.

Your pettiness is duly noted. At least you're consistent. There's something to be said for that.
it's petty to tell the truth?

we found out first hand where nice guys finish on the football field

speaking of pettiness - I am surprised you can find any joy in watching these damn millennials ruin yet another American Institution (college football)

Last edited:
michigan guy has us playing ksu in the guarantee rate bowl, at 8-4...
so I wish adrian well except for that
8 wins would be a disappointing season for K-State, they had that many last year. Although playing N would be a hoot, wouldn't it!

This turned out well for everyone involved. I think next year he's going to win more games and we are going to win more games than if he had not transferred.

Reactions: keilwitzg

let-him-go-mr-miyagi.gif

Reactions: NikkiSixx
yep, the fools betting on Kansas St to win 7 or more games.
They won 8 last year, have the league's largest number of first team all-conference players, return two former starters off injury, bring a senior-laddered roster, along with a superb coaching staff. If they don't win 8, it will be a huge surprise.

They won 8 last year, have the league's largest number of first team all-conference players, return two former starters off injury, bring a senior-laddered roster, along with a superb coaching staff. If they don't win 8, it will be a huge surprise.
That’s all nice. But the thing that can prevent them from winning 8 games is a turnover prone quarterback.

Last edited:
Then you should drop a couple hundy on betting site and make a killing.

12 games - losses to Texas, Ok St, Baylor, OU, Iowa St and Mizzou. win the rest and you are still under.

Bowl, conference championship and CFP games don't count in O/U so they only won 7 last year.

Then you should drop a couple hundy on betting site and make a killing.

12 games - losses to Texas, Ok St, Baylor, OU, Iowa St and Mizzou. win the rest and you are still under.

Bowl, conference championship and CFP games don't count in O/U so they only won 7 last year.
LOL. Too bad we don't play N so you could add them to the K-State loss column. Geezz, talk about delusional.

AM will win more games this year than he did in the prior 2 years combined at NU. He'll also be in a bowl game for the first time in his career.

Reactions: AVeritas
What was the most consecutive healthy games AM played for us?

2? 3?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT